VCheng
THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
You and VCheng are extremely attentive with Islamic Republic or members of Iranian forum just at the same moment that US President are bragging about erasing from the map Irán.
So please be as much as demanding with the other side. After all Tsunset just told about erase White House, something that many taxpayers (subjects of King Orange I) would praise.
And I accepted his desire to bomb the White House as fair retaliation, and accepted that Iran is welcome to try as best it can to do so. After all, all is fair in war, and this is war indeed.
I am attentive to this war since I abhor violence in all its forms. The sooner this ends, the better it is for everyone.
@VCheng is his own person with his own thoughts.
So please be as much as demanding with the other side as well.
Try to be productive because I'm not going to keep going around and around.
My criticism of the Orange Ape shitting all over the dignity of the White House and the office he holds is well known. I openly declare that this war was a huge mistake, and never should have happened.
But now that it has, then we all must try to end it as soon as possible.
=================
Please also note clearly that I have always said that no one can erase Iran. It has existed for thousands of years, and will likely last many more. The only question here, which I have posed above many times, is whether its policies continue to serve its population well, or not. May be it is time to re-examine them, but that is only the right of the Persians to decide what they wish to do.
Whatever they decide as a sovereign right is fine by me, all the pros and cons of it all too.
Last edited:








