Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Are you on of those tough guys that drives an F350 Super Duty ?Good thing I filled up Friday I still had more than a quarter of fuel in the tank and it cost $50 top off.
Iran will likely hit the Azheri pipeline in response
I've been pretty much saying similar in the US perspectives thread. Including the fact that US gasoline supplies have been on a decline since November. Sometime middle of this coming week I'll post the update.It still imports from Canada and Mexico and Venezuela. And “energy dominant” doesn’t mean “low prices” when supply and demand shifts. The oil fields are not nationalized they are in hands of publically traded oil companies who will sell at whatever the market rate is.
The only thing that the U.S. government can do is suspend the gas tax (minor relief) and ban oil exports which would send shockwaves around the worlds and signal “hoarding” is okay.
As I said before, Trump will be forced to sign a deal he doesn’t like once the water in the pot reaches a boiling point. So far the release of Western oil reserves has kept oil ~$100 and gas somewhat manageable ($4/gallon) but that won’t last forever.
BY end of June things will start being felt and by August it could be systemic. This is without any attacks on Iran’s energy infrastructure or the Arabs. Just the normal status quo.
My F-150 hold 36.6 gallons.Are you on of those tough guys that drives an F350 Super Duty ?