Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds

How about we find real legit confirmation not saying it’s true but I will take it with a grain of salt until otherwise
I am finding nothing at this time confirming any hits on US vessels. Then again, that would be standard procedure at the current time.
 
These are two commercial ships that , as usual, are being mis identified as American warships on social media.
Yeah I figured but with so much going I don’t think this is going to less 24 hours and we are don’t fight Iranians can’t hold back anymore just for Trump to say I’m bored attack ok now we stop ok I’m bored again
 
I am finding nothing at this time confirming any hits on US vessels. Then again, that would be standard procedure at the current time.
I don’t know about naval targets at this point in time but I can bet American bases are getting bombed throughout the Middle East but I’m with you about the twitter feeds unless people can confirm it 💯 don’t post
 
There is- surviving it(Iran) and dragging the war out over time,because endurance is Iran winning strategy in this war, and if Iran capitulates from or during the short term(1 year or less) bombings and pressure from US, Iran loses.
If this war goes on for probably a year or more, it's guaranteed US will lose, because it clearly has no endurance for long term war, and definitely not against a country like Iran.

If Iranians want to survive as a sovereign nation then they must bear any cost and endure for as long as possible. I know it may sound easy for me to say that but it was not easy for me to say that. When a nation loses its sovereignty then it may lose even more of its assets and even more of their precious citizens in future.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back
Top