Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds

Entire "cities" that were barely the size of small satellite towns around Tehran. And I can't care less because Hamas started the war, which led to a chain reaction that set the whole region ablaze.

Do not start a war as a PR move, then hide in your bunkers and watch your people and others get massacred. And what happened in the end? They capitulated and released the hostages without achieving anything. The only thing it achieved is that Israel received 10x more weapons than usual and Netanyahu remained in power.

Anyway, that isn't a measure for a genocide. As I said, the ratio of people killed in Iran in 51 days to what happened in Gaza is 5:2. For every 2 Palestinians killed in Gaza, 5 Iranians were killed in the war and yet nobody calls it a genocide or shed tears for Iranians.
This is the hill you choose to die on ? To downplay an actual genocide despite all the massive documentation ? A very poor choice.

One asset the IRI has is that anti-IRI people can be incredibly tone deaf and repulsive at times.

Returning to the thread topic.
 
This is the hill you choose to die on ? To downplay an actual genocide despite all the massive documentation ? A very poor choice.

One asset the IRI has is that anti-IRI people can be incredibly arrogant and repulsive at times.

Returning to the thread topic.
The opinion on whether what has happened in Gaza constitutes a genocide is pretty divided internationally. There's been no ICJ ruling yet. Define what a genocide is and its metrics, then we can decide whether it was a genocide or not. And I'm sure if those metrics determine it was indeed a genocide, then what happened in Iran was also a genocide but I do not see Arabs or Palestinians in particular crying for Iranians.

Even the Iraq-Iran war was more violent than what Israel did in Gaza. Sardasht in Iran is the world's third largest victim of WMDs after Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Nearly 25% of the population of the city still physically suffer from the consequences of the chemical bombings. Yet the Arabs, including Yasser Arafat and Palestinians, chose to side with Saddam. Hamas fought against Assad that was the artery of the Axis of Resistance, didn't they?

If facts hurt your feelings and you think it's arrogant to state facts, sorry, but I can't care less.
 
A senior US official tells Barak Ravid that no US military strikes have been carried out in recent hours.


ayrabs or israelis
 
The opinion on whether what has happened in Gaza constitutes a genocide is pretty divided internationally. There's been no ICJ ruling yet. Define what a genocide is and its metrics, then we can decide whether it was a genocide or not. And I'm sure if those metrics determine it was indeed a genocide, then what happened in Iran was also a genocide but I do not see Arabs or Palestinians in particular crying for Iranians.

Even the Iraq-Iran war was more violent than what Israel did in Gaza. Sardasht in Iran is the world's third largest victim of WMDs after Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Nearly 25% of the population of the city still physically suffer from the consequences of the chemical bombings. Yet the Arabs, including Yasser Arafat and Palestinians, chose to side with Saddam. Hamas fought against Assad that was the artery of the Axis of Resistance, didn't they?

If facts hurt your feelings and you think it's arrogant to state facts, sorry, but I can't care less.
My feelings are not important and Zionist talking points are not facts. What is fact is that website I provided the link for, as it documents the genocide to rebut Zio-propaganda. Anti-IRI people made a real bad bet on Israel.

We can take this discussion to the Gaza thread.
 
My feelings are not important and Zionist talking points are not facts. What is fact is that website I provided the link for, as it documents the genocide to rebut Zio-propaganda.

We can take this discussion to the Gaza thread.
Zionist talking points are irrelevant as I stated facts about Sardasht, which has nothing to do with Zionists. It is a fact that Sardasht is the third largest victim of WMDs after Nagasaki and Hiroshima and 25% of the population of this city still suffer from the consequences of the chemical bombings by Saddam, which Palestinians supported him at the time.

And I do not participate in the Gaza thread because as I said, I do not care about what is happening in Gaza at all. Can't care less about anything that's happened there, is happening there or will happen there as it is irrelevant to the fate of Iran at this point. I haven't visited that thread in years lol And it was your idea to bring up this topic, not mine.
 
Zionist talking points are irrelevant as I stated facts about Sardasht, which has nothing to do with Zionists. And I do not participate in the Gaza thread because as I said, I do not care about what is happening in Gaza at all. Can't care less about anything that's happened there, is happening there or will happen there as it is irrelevant to the fate of Iran at this point. I haven't visited that thread in years lol And it was your idea to bring up this topic, not mine.
If you don't care about my issues, then don't expect me to care about yours :)

No wonder the entire might of Israel and the US could not put you folks on the throne in Tehran.
 
If you don't care about my issues, then don't expect me to care about yours :)
I don't expect you to do anything. I can't care less about your opinion on the matter, yet you seem to care about my opinion on that issue very much.
I have never expected you to side with Iran, it is who is obsessed with Iran or this thread lol And it was you who brought it up.
 
Respectfully, why do you think there is anything to mediate? This is a tectonic shift between a waning empire and Iran reclaiming its historical role. Shahbaz Sharif's hugs and kisses cannot impact the massive geopolitical shift in motion. This will only be resolved in the battlefield.

The last mediation resulted in the erosion of Iran's standing. Pakistan cannot be blamed for trying to put an end in the war and elevating its position in the process. Iranians blame the compromising reformists inside Iran for taking every opportunity to give away hard won Iranian gains. Meanwhile Pakistan is deploying forces and materiel in Saudi in the middle of the war. This can only be interpreted as a counter force to Iran.

We like and respect Pakistan and the honorable Pakistani people, but not your politicians. Heck we don't trust our own politicians as you can clearly see.

There are growing voices within Pakistan who are absolutely discontent with Pakistani role as mediator. The country is facing renewed onslaught of terrorism and people are demanding that government exhaust herself in battling that than to mediate between two of the world's powerful and mature empires.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back
Top