OldTwilight
Registered Member
We should not let them to form their defensive line again
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
So can I ask the question what’s in it for Jordan Israelis are screwing them over left and right trump took away tens of thousands of jobs after they canceled us aid and unless I’m mistaken cut a lot of other projects Iran was never going to invade Iran nor are the Iraqis damn Abdullah’s two biggest enemies are his people and Israel(really just Bibi and his cronies)View attachment 205768
View attachment 205770
...
View attachment 205771
@Ali_Baba
Hate to be that person who says they were right![]()
Good question. Maybe Jordan miscalculated the same way as the GCC did that Iran would never target them and US bases, and if it did Daddy USA would easily keep them safe. Now they are trapped.So can I ask the question what’s in it for Jordan Israelis are screwing them over left and right trump took away tens of thousands of jobs after they canceled us aid and unless I’m mistaken cut a lot of other projects Iran was never going to invade Iran nor are the Iraqis damn Abdullah’s two biggest enemies are his people and Israel(really just Bibi and his cronies)
Oman got the message.The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps claims it has carried out a “heavy and surprise” attack on logistics support centres and refuelling platforms used by US aircraft carriers at the Port of Duqm in Oman, according to the IRIB state broadcaster.
The IRGC’s public relations office told IRIB that the sites were “destroyed” in the attack.
I’m telling you this was planned ahead of time they needed to attack the ship for Trump to attack them and than are now setting their plans in motion they are telling the world what location to look at and the site no more trying to hide it and we don’t hear these loud denials……seriously I think Iran is about to go into overdrive
These are not independent countries in charge of their own foreign policy. Oman will not change, neither will the rest of statelets.Oman got the message.
Where did Israel come into all of this?So can I ask the question what’s in it for Jordan Israelis are screwing them over left and right trump took away tens of thousands of jobs after they canceled us aid and unless I’m mistaken cut a lot of other projects Iran was never going to invade Iran nor are the Iraqis damn Abdullah’s two biggest enemies are his people and Israel(really just Bibi and his cronies)
