Kyussis
SpeedLimited
That is the footage of the F-35 engagement.Its from ramadan war
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That is the footage of the F-35 engagement.Its from ramadan war
I know, but until when? Will it be open for the November elections?Graham's seat went to his sister...
Yes it will be but another GOP ghoul will just take Graham's place on January 3rd. Maybe less gay and less bloodthirsty.I know, but until when? Will it be open for the November elections?
I guess, his term was going to be done in January.I know, but until when? Will it be open for the November elections?
Mohsen Rezaei, military adviser to Iran’s supreme leader and former IRGC commander, warned that Tehran’s policy of negotiating while simultaneously fighting is over.
“If the United States continues the war over the next two or three days, we will enter the phase of full-scale assault and annihilation of the enemy,” Rezaei said in an interview on Iranian state TV.
“If this strategy is activated, we will no longer limit ourselves to retaliation, and no political border will provide security against Iran’s offensive forces.”
Rezaei also said: “We are fiercely pounding American targets. The Americans should brace for waves of missiles and drones.”
Looks like Iran is about to lose one or twi islands in coming days..
Few days I think it’s really about to heat upVery tough few days ahead.