Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds

yet despite this GCC Arab piglets and blacky Indians suck up and support the european white races. Man the Europeans see white Russians as mongrels so what hope for non whites


The gcc arabs and indians see white europeans as their gods whom they worship. They are worthless inferior creatures whom you do not take seriously.
 
You and many here that get brainwashed by your Iranian leadership and sectarian sentiment

It is so clear that the MOU deal is already good, but your foolish leader attack some ships in Hormuz that led this to happen

Pakistani leadership is much more intelligent and wise than Iranian leadership, foolishly you guys support that foolish leadership

If you genuinely believe Trump and Setanyahu is going to keep their words on the MOU, then I have a bridge to sell you.

Everyone on this forum who has been following US track record since 2017 shredding of the US-Iran nuclear agreement knows that this MOU was a farce to restock and resupply.
 
It's the responsibility of sunni Arabs to liberate occupied Sunni Arab areas in Syria and Palestina
Totally valid ... Their is no difference of opinion here.. And to be upfront..
I am Syed and shittie being followers of ahle e bait are very close to my heart...
You think I didn't wet pillows with tears when as a human being a read what happened to my forefathers.
And I don't care for bit because it was Syrian Palestinian Iraqi alliance that murdered my forefathers AND BY ALMIGHTY OF ABHRHAM MOSES ESA AND MUHAMMAD I SEEK VENGEANCE
HOWEVER
As I believer on Almighty and his holy prophet (May peace be upon him) ONE WORD OF PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM) KEEPS KNOCKING AND THAT WORD IS
OH ALI ITS MY UMMAH SO PLEASE BE KIND...
I'm sorry that was something on personal level just to give u an insight that I'm not the ine wishing fitna on planet ... Gotta stay away from musfsideen a fil arzd
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back
Top