Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds



Whats the deal with this bald fraud? Does he really want to start a civil war in his country by dealing with the snakes, israel never abide by any treaty, you give them southern lebanon today they will take all of lebanon tomorrow under some false pretense.
 
trump and hesgeth keep saying we will hit 10 times, 100 times, dont they realise their rhetoric is having no effect now?

these idiots need to force Iran to the negotiating table through diplomacy and act in good faith to deal with this situation. Otherwise they can bend the knee to israel and keep doing their bidding.
Forget about it mate, trump and hegseth are just puppets, its the israel who are pulling the strings and israeli terrorists dont even know the meaning of diplomacy.
 
Told you guys, Iran is too soft

@Persian Gulf
@Shags101
I don’t know Iran is hitting a lot of locations in multiple countries one against many they’re taking out a lot of targets problem is the other side has many more locations to hit

I honestly think pick axe is that red herring they want everyone to focus on unless they can level the entire mountain on it either way it’s going to be extremely hard to penetrate it they’re going to send MOABs again maybe the entire inventory we have left but so what I honestly believe Iran has gone totally dark on their nuclear activities….but if they do strike than Israel is next and if they’re that pissed and willing to risk it uae reactor

One more note I really do believe Irans main goal right now is to weaken air defenses of multiple countries so they can’t prevent a devastating attack that can’t be blunted before it arrives to Israel
 
This is literally a nothing burger, a counter terrorist exercise thousands of miles away from iranian borders
I at least agree Iran needs to send people to cause mayhem for a traitor like him why they haven’t focused on the Azeris is beyond me I would have thought they could find where the idf is operating from there
 
Seems like with the Western news propaganda saying that Iran has moved centrifuges and now enriched uranium into PickAxe Mountain it is being set up as an exercise to justify a B-2 bombing run.

I think Trump will try to bomb PickAxe and declare victory like he did when he bombed Fordow. He is desperate for a big symbolic win for his voter base.
Ok, let´s him do it. Just transfer all stuff to other places and let him playing Apocalypse Now moment... and then TACO and new agreement. Just ask Qalibaf and Aragchi to do it better or just send them to Evin for a long holidays...
 
Ok, let´s him do it. Just transfer all stuff to other places and let him playing Apocalypse Now moment... and then TACO and new agreement. Just ask Qalibaf and Aragchi to do it better or just send them to Evin for a long holidays...
I swear I’m telling you there must be so many different adjoining sites that many machines and people and can be moved quickly to another site
 
I at least agree Iran needs to send people to cause mayhem for a traitor like him why they haven’t focused on the Azeris is beyond me I would have thought they could find where the idf is operating from there
1000047974.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top