Flotilla
Trusted Member
Well, he's starting his war.
Whatever far right Government needs a good war... Beware of your own desires...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Americans won the prize of the best retarded nation for having the best retard of all times as their president and representative in the history of human kind. Congratulations!
Those numbers of protesters who have been killed has been rising rapidly I guess it will be over a 100 thousand by midterms
Well, he's starting his war.
Whatever far right Government needs a good war... Beware of your own desires...
You're right.A lot of those colombians died in Sudan and north africa.
I wonder why there are a lot of colombian mercenaries ? is there a good military training in colombia?
i also saw many of them died in the russian front as mercenaries in the ukranian army.
If you need dozens of aircrafts for protecting the sea lanes (specially one so congested and small) It is like renting 6 secret services for going to bakery every morning. Maybe you pay 1,5 euro to the baker for Sangak, but sunken costs will ruin your economy.Not sustainable in the long run, but Iran has not yet gone full Ukraine on shipping in the SoH. Seems to still be holding back.
No it just means denial it’s like saying he can get any women with his charming good looksThe word "Victory" in Trump's Dictionary means complete defeat.
I just read the quotes I can’t listen to the guy but honestly I couldn’t listen to Biden either they’re both cringe worthy in different waysThere is only so much stupid talk my brain can tolerate from a video and I think I have hit my limit for today..