Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds


This is a disgrace if true. Eliat Piet was made bankrupt by The Houthis. If these gulf jabri traitorous rulers make such an idea this is a disgrace and pretty much precursor to the IMEC plan. I sincerely hope both Turkey and Pakistan don’t join this.
 
This is a disgrace if true. Eliat Piet was made bankrupt by The Houthis. If these gulf jabri traitorous rulers make such an idea this is a disgrace and pretty much precursor to the IMEC plan. I sincerely hope both Turkey and Pakistan don’t join this.
Money is the most powerful tool.. Pakistan and Turkey are both bankrupt countries, they will go towards the highest bids.. Lol
 
Money is the most powerful tool.. Pakistan and Turkey are both bankrupt countries, they will go towards the highest bids.. Lol
Well Pakistan has China on its side, and I highly doubt they will ever let Pakistan collapse
 
Well Pakistan has China on its side, and I highly doubt they will ever let Pakistan collapse
Who said about being collapse.. Pakistan has money issues. Pakistan cannot survive without Saudi gift money, oil deffered payments and IMF program.. Chinese are not giving free money but loans and they, Saudis on other hand put money in our foreign reserves.

Anyways its unrelated to this thread.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top