BananaRepublic
Trusted Member
I respectfully disagree. India especially the one led by RSS is a danger to every Muslim country. They are the ones spreading daily anti Muslim posts and fake news around the world by far are Zionists and rss Indians. This a dangerous nexus that cannot be ignored. Even more dangerous is that there are millions of Indians in Malaysia, uae, Saudi etc who are Israeli spies in important sectors such power , aviation, banking etc in these countries. In fact Indians cheered when Iran was getting bombed by YS/Israel. They couldn’t even condemn this heinous attack
I agree with that.
Indians peddle more online hate against Muslims than all others combined.
I am on record stating that many times.
But that doesn’t make them an existential threat.
Simply because India doesn’t have the means to carry out existential atrocities.
Also, most Indians aren’t genocidal like the zios.
Even with Modi, India is a pluralistic society.
Your average Indian is not eyeing Muslim lands to conquer.
They just want to maintain their current border.






