Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds


I’m lost I have been at work all day and running errands is this the third one or has it now become number 4 seriously Iran has decided to do what I have been saying a month or so ago letting ships go in a just start a chain reaction of taking one after another out and let the markets go wild honestly really is out of the art of war
    • Encouraging Arrogance: Sun Tzu wrote, "Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant". Arrogance clouds an opponent's judgment and rational planning. [1]
    • Lowering Defenses: Believing they hold a clear advantage, the adversary often lets their guard down, reduces surveillance, or commits resources prematurely. [1]
    • Luring Into Traps: By creating a false sense of security, the deceiving party can draw the opponent into unfavorable terrain or expose them to an unexpected counter-strike
 
They need to maintain readiness and ensure propellant is still working etc
It also shows you something fairly simple if they can fire off missiles and drones in numbers that means they aren’t afraid of their inventory and they are replenishing stocks as fast as the news reports are saying
 
I guess you never heard of akhand bharat or taking over Kashmir. India might not be a threat now but they are developing the capabilities to be one.
Ok!
That is why I strongly believe there should be more Muslim countries with nuclear weapons , not just Pakistan. Indonesia, Turkey, Iran , Algeria etc all should explore this option.
But once these Muslim countries get try to get nuclear weapons, it'll be other jealous,insecure and incompetent Muslim brotherdthsy will be the first to try to stop them from getting the nukes- look at the current Uss Israeli war against Iran! US said it's to stop Iran from getting nukes, and Muslim servants are supporting that military objective of US!
 
Look at this retarded moron:


zarif should have been executed by anti aircraft fire 10 times over. He lives to spout such treason because the khameneists sympathize with his positions. He's so full of himself he physically can't realize how retarded what says sounds.
 
They are commiting war crimes by hitting civilian airports and killing innocent people. Two wrongs dont make a right.
But did u also say out loud that saudi blockade of yemen which hurts civilians is also war crimes due to it being mass punishment? We need to be fair and call out war crimes anytime it happens,but it seems houthis are ready to fight anyone (even US is scared to put boots on ground there or for the prece deal they have with Ansarsllsh to unravel; Israel doesn't have enough ammunition to fight Ansarsllsh and Iran effectively, plus their jets will implode due to overuse due to long distance travelling for bombings) , they are ready for smoke and I just hope Pakistani soldiers don't go there to yemeni to die from smoke inhalation, because Saudi whorebia is the biggest embarrassment to the Muslim world (sadly!).
 
Look at this retarded moron:


He's just trying to say "everyone who thinks I'm a fool, look at me since the JCPOA miracle, I'm not a fool, my IQ and weight are in sync and both are increasing by day since I reformed my diet, don't forget I'm a reformist guys, recently I also reformed my volume (The louder I scream, the more important/relevant I become post-JCPOA)"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back
Top