Iranian Chill Thread

Supereme national security council is 12+1 member comitee
6 member directly selected by supreme leader.(Jalili, Ali Akbar Ahmadian, Head of IRGC, Head of Army, Chief of general staff., Chief Justiece )
one indirectly by people votes (Head of Parliament)
one is forced on mr. Pezeshkian. (Head of inteligence minster)
Pezeshkian , foreign minister , Interior minister,Head of PBO and one other minister(if the matter being discussed related to his/her ministry)

its too easy to blame everything on mr. Pezeshkian
He is the President and can be blamed for his words if nothing else.

Majority of SNSC is President and his appointed cabinet.

Even if Pezeshkian and entire SNSC was fooled, it is excusable for the President to go on TV and tell everyone 'we are in total retards, we were fooled by the West again. Now we must negotiate with them some more.''?

Which faction within Iran wants to negotiate with the West again? Pezeshkian and his supporters. So naturally when the West lies to them he must take most of the blame.

if you are not aware in Ahmadinejad and Raesi time also google map was like that . didn't knew they are also Americans brother
Bring a picture from Raisi or Rouhani time that google maps named eternal Persian Gulf with an unknown name

I don't suffer from alzheimer disease in my 30's. you cannot enjoy lying or white washing as many as you want

Last edited:
Bring a picture from Raisi or Rouhani time that google maps named eternal Persian Gulf with an unknown name

I don't suffer from alzheimer disease in my 30's. you cannot enjoy lying or white washing as many as you want
I can confirm that Google maps always said that if you zoom in, you guys need to stop looking for conspiracies to blame on Pezeshkian and focus on things he actually does and says

one is forced on mr. Pezeshkian. (Head of inteligence minster)
Pezeshkian , foreign minister , Interior minister,Head of PBO and one other minister(if the matter being discussed related to his/her ministry)
I hope this part never existed or it gets destroyed by flood

I can confirm that Google maps always said that if you zoom in, you guys need to stop looking for conspiracies to blame on Pezeshkian and focus on things he actually does and says
It didn't exist from middle of Rouhani time and whole Raisi time 😡

It happens when they see how naive and dumb you are

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back