Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

In Iran?????? Even in France it's not possible !
Yes. I have done it before. When I did not have coverage it switched from MCI to my own carrier. At least that was what it displayed but this was many years ago.
 
Last edited:
Sounds familiar
When Soleimani was killed
 
LMAF. Spot on . It will not be long before JM is labeled an anti-Semite , fired , and debanked.
 
nor it did about Palestinians. remember the music shows in UAE and Saudi Arabia?
like I said, all those celebrating and collaborating in this naked agression will see their end in the same manner.
Yep. That is the harsh reality. We are back to dog-eat-dog jungle. US has just destroyed the recent attempt by the humanity to be civilized.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back
Top