Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

Unfortunately I think Iranian leadership is incompetent enough to realize that even they don't attack they will be targeted after HizbAllah.
Why? Maybe Iran can just stay aside and be done with all of this? Where is the "Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques"? Muslims are being slaughtered for a year now. Israelis are killing Muslims with weapons produced in a country that have military bases all around the Muslim world. Where is Turkey? Where is the nuclear power Pakistan? Egypt, Indonesia, Algeria, noone cares. Maybe its time for Iran to do the same. With all my respect I think its time for Iran to step aside and just talk, talk, talk, talk like the others in the Muslim world. At least till someone else start to care for the Israeli crimes and have the guts to do something about it.

I have always thought that people in Israel are in cahoots with Hezbollah and Israel is also infiltrated.

I have thought for quite a long time that Hezbollah tunnels have exits underground in several places in the north of Israel. It is possible that even in basements of houses and other places in Israel there are tunnel entrance doors ready to be used.

Let's see what 20 years of preparation can do. They have their own tactics and surprises

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back