Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

Tonight it's hitting hard on the resistance side, lots of information is coming out, some very important things are happening.

Qaani is a compromised spy, my sources tell me from his time handling the Afghanistan file while Solemani handled the western file (Iraq, Syria, Lebanon).

You will see his removal in coming weeks per my sources.

I’d take it with a grain of salt, my suspicions were centered around Shamkhani who no longer is on the NSC, after one of his spies was implicated in this treason months ago.

Hang all these vatan forooshes by the balls in Azari square and execute their families.

The point is that Israel could have compromised Hezbollah's communications and lower leadership with the Pager attack. Then they started hunting down the top leadership while destroying Hezbollah facilities in Lebanon, targeting mainly the southern area.
Unlikely. Hezbollah’s main comms is wired. The attack was for psychological purposes more than operational ones.

Qaani is a compromised spy, my sources tell me from his time handling the Afghanistan file while Solemani handled the western file (Iraq, Syria, Lebanon).

You will see his removal in coming weeks per my sources.

I’d take it with a grain of salt, my suspicions were centered around Shamkhani who no longer is on the NSC, after one of his spies was implicated in this treason months ago.

Hang all these vatan forooshes by the balls in Azari square and execute their families.
This is what i was going to say but i feared of being labelled as a psychopath or banned (hanging them)

Unlikely. Hezbollah’s main comms is wired. The attack was for psychological purposes more than operational ones.
What is the justification for Hezbollah's lack of proportionate response since the Pagers attack?

What is the justification for Hezbollah's lack of proportionate response since the Pagers attack?
operational paralysis and depletion of inventories

any planned responses were likely indefinitely postponed as Israel followed up with huge sustained strikes a few days later

Israel announces the start of the invasion of Lebanon.

So far typical Zionist carpet bombing, not clear if any troops have actually advanced into Lebanon yet.

This is make or break for Lebanon, the Resistance, and Iran.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back