Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

The sticks part is done. Now is the carrot time, Iran should announce it is ready for talks with EU over the Nuclear program, Gaza, and whatever else against a good deal. If they do not respond to this gesture, pull another stick .... Almas ATGM, HGV/SGVs should be shown to be ready to be delivered.

The sticks part is done. Now is the carrot time, Iran should announce it is ready for talks with EU over the Nuclear program, Gaza, and whatever else against a good deal. If they do not respond to this gesture, pull another stick .... Almas ATGM, HGV/SGVs should be shown to be ready to be delivered.

You aren’t pressuring the western empire from Pershing their one government (NWO) agenda. This is decades in the making

Meanwhile the two remaining powers that could do something have waited so long to do something with empty General Salami Sandwhich like threats that now the enemy is at the gates.

many airlines still fly to iran from England anyway (with a stop)

It’s not really a pain point for Iran. Iran’s national airlines are not like Turkish or Emirate that operate all around the world with huge demand, it’s used by Iranians for regional travel (mostly).

Although when the JCPOA was initially signed there was an ambitious goal to revive Iran Air to become a global airline power again.

It’s not really a pain point for Iran. Iran’s national airlines are not like Turkish or Emirate that operate all around the world with huge demand, it’s used by Iranians for regional travel (mostly).

Although when the JCPOA was initially signed there was an ambitious goal to revive Iran Air to become a global airline power again.
it was never easy to fly with Iran Air from here anyway I think you had to call them directly to book, they were not on the price comparison websites

Ok, lets forget any economic benefit Russia can't provide Iran- what about some military benefit Russia can give Iran to say thank you for weapons Iran provided Russia like Shahed-136 that have had a major impact in the war, in Russia's favor. Now Fath-360s have been transferred, and 120 or/and 155mm shells have been shipped already to Russia. It will just be painful to see Iran get nothing it really wants from Russia after all this help Iran gave Russia at a time of need(war). Russia i guess gave Iran some radar equipment recently, but like the Yak-130s delivered recently to Iran, they are more like non-lethal weapons.
The only thing worthwhile to get from the Russians today is the miniaturized reactors from their nuke subs and perhaps space tech/ rocket engines. Other than these two items bro......I don't see much else that makes much sense. Su-35's/ Mil-28's are just gimmicks now.

The only thing worthwhile to get from the Russians today is the miniaturized reactors from their nuke subs and perhaps space tech/ rocket engines. Other than these two items bro......I don't see much else that makes much sense. Su-35's/ Mil-28's are just gimmicks now.
Ok, this makes sense.......but what is confusing me is that every several months, Russia or/and Iran will announce "they are signing an agreement to take their relationship to a higher and higher level"- and what comes out of all of that? Yak-130 trainer planes and radars only? (and Iran is already strong at radars and their production) smfh. Russia will have to give something(s)back to Iran soon, irrespective of whats going on in Ukraine.

Ok, this makes sense.......but what is confusing me is that every several months, Russia or/and Iran will announce "they are signing an agreement to take their relationship to a higher and higher level"- and what comes out of all of that? Yak-130 trainer planes and radars only? (and Iran is already strong at radars and their production) smfh. Russia will have to give something(s)back to Iran soon, irrespective of whats going on in Ukraine.
I think these are deliberate spam announcements for western consumption. Iran already evaluated the Mil-28N's supplied to Iraq. I don't believe the Iranian pilots were impressed, specially looking at Mil-28/ Ka-52 losses in Ukraine. The Su-34/35's I believe were probably even more disappointing. Operational use/ losses in Ukraine of these assets have seriously diminished their value.

Many weapon systems (both eastern/ western) were held in very high regard just 5 years ago, but unfortunately today their reputations are in tatters.

I think these are deliberate spam announcements for western consumption. Iran already evaluated the Mil-28N's supplied to Iraq. I don't believe the Iranian pilots were impressed, specially looking at Mil-28/ Ka-52 losses in Ukraine. The Su-34/35's I believe were probably even more disappointing. Operational use/ losses in Ukraine of these assets have seriously diminished their value.

Many weapon systems (both eastern/ western) were held in very high regard just 5 years ago, but unfortunately today their reputations are in tatters.

I'm thinking su-35 as a long range bomber to carry various air and anti ship missiles?

You aren’t pressuring the western empire from Pershing their one government (NWO) agenda. This is decades in the making

Meanwhile the two remaining powers that could do something have waited so long to do something with empty General Salami Sandwhich like threats that now the enemy is at the gates.

Nothing is scarier for EU states (not the US) than the Russian Tyrant now backed by not just its own but also a large and effective Iranian military Industrial complex. An energy and industrial power at the Russian back is something more dangerous than the USSR on its own ever was for the EU so they never want this.

Russia and Iran are not fully strategically aligned yet, so the EU still has a lucrative chance to pull Iran out of the Russian grip. I say our leadership has pulled a smart move here to show the EU how much dangerous Iran can be at a global strategic level if it's not respected as a rising powerhouse. They can talk to Iran, and offer it something to keep it out of the Russian alignment otherwise next time some 2000 Almas, some 400 Kheibar-Shikans/Fattah HGVs, some SAM Missile-358 or Majid AD will find their way into Russian hands.

One massive factor behind JCPOA was keeping Iran out of the Russian influence if we connect it with the timeline of Donbass conflict. Now the stakes are 20 times higher.

Last edited:
I'm thinking su-35 as a long range bomber to carry various air and anti ship missiles?
Missiles Ashm’s do it so much more cheaper along with da drones! No need for warplanes at all now!

A month ago a $36 million export price Su-34 so called ‘hell-duck’ was downed easily on its return after launching those glide bombs on UKi positions. Easily shot down by older Gen Al-Batriot.

Too easy!

Why would anyone with even a quarter brain power buy the Su-thirty Fo now?

Like I say…….a lot of the big statues of gods created since the end of WW2 have come crumbling down!

One would have to be beyond crazy to invest in legacy platforms now.

Nothing is scarier for EU states (not the US) than the Russian Tyrant now backed by not just its own but also a large and effective Iranian military Industrial complex. An energy and industrial power at the Russian back is something more dangerous than the USSR on its own ever was for the EU so they never want this.

The fact you think Russia today + Iran is stronger than the USSR at its peak is absolutely insane and shows a lack of historical awareness.

And energy power? iran? On what basis?

It’s energy (oil production) is a fraction of what it was during Shah era. It’s energy fields lay decrepit needing hundreds of billions of dollars in investments.

While it’s a top 5 producer in natural gas….it’s mostly consume by its own domestic population, not even a top 12 exporter in natural gas. It has no LNG facilities.

Iran isn’t an “energy” power anymore than Venezuela is an energy power. They have energy reserves (massive ones) but don’t have the foreign capital or the tech to adequately exploit them.

Stalin was scarier for Europe
Hitler was scarier for Europe
Negative population growth is scarier for Europe

Iran is not scary for Europe. We need to not kid ourselves.

Russia and Iran are not fully strategically aligned yet, so the EU still has a lucrative chance to pull Iran out of the Russian grip. I say our leadership has pulled a smart move here to show the EU how much dangerous Iran can be at a global strategic level if it's not respected as a rising powerhouse.

Europeans don’t want to be friends with you. Americans don’t want to be friends with you. What don’t you people get? They will never see you as their equal. They wouldn’t even see the Christian White Russians you think some brown Muslim Iranians are going to be recognized by the Anglo Saxon nations? Come on.

You guys will sign a deal then get backstabbed because the West wants you gone. They want Russia gone. They want China gone. And they will take their time even if it takes 100+ years. They will slowly chip away at the fabric of your society and try 100 different ways to eventually weaken you and sway you to become their satellite, just like they did to Ukraine, a 35 year project. Just like they did to Japan. Just like they did to Germany/Austria. Just like they did to [south] Korea. Just like they did to Iraq/Libya.

Russia and Iran are not fully strategically aligned yet, so the EU still has a lucrative chance to pull Iran out of the Russian grip. I say our leadership has pulled a smart move here to show the EU how much dangerous Iran can be at a global strategic level if it's not respected as a rising powerhouse. They can talk to Iran, and offer it something to keep it out of the Russian alignment otherwise next time some 2000 Almas, some 400 Kheibar-Shikans/Fattah HGVs, some SAM Missile-358 or Majid AD will find their way into Russian hands.

Go ahead and supply it. 2000 Alma’s won’t turn the war anymore than the 10,000+ ATGMs US supplied didn’t turn the war. Or the F-16’s. Or the cruise missiles, or the patriots or the other 75B+ in arms they got. You will not win an arms race with NATO + US, USSR went bankrupt trying to do it.

400 missiles is laughable. Go see how much munitions Russia drops on Ukraine, how many cruise missiles, how many BMs. 400 is like pissing straight into the wind. They fire 10,000+ artillery shells a day alone.

One massive factor behind JCPOA was keeping Iran out of the Russian influence if we connect it with the timeline of Donbass conflict. Now the stakes are 20 times higher.

JCPOA was one man (Obama) trying to restart the slate. The world has changed so much since 2015.

Iran, Russia, and China are radioactive. There is political desire to negotiate with these powers only domination even if it takes decades.

Don’t be naive. Under Obama they told Russia they were placing missile interceptors in Poland to intercept “Iranian BMs” which was just an elaborate excuse to continue the Russia weakening project and moving more chess pieces into place. Putin knew it, but was too stubborn to make the necessary sacrifices. Again in 2014 he fell for their lies when Merkel convinced him to sign the Minsk accords when Russian forces were steamrolling a post revolution Ukraine army.

And what happened? US and NATO trained Ukraine to get ready for this current war and now Russia is stuck in quagmire just like Iran was stuck in Iran-Iraq war.

Will Putin drink the poisoned chalice and come to negotiating table just like Khomeini did after a fruitless decision to continue the war?

We shall see. But make no mistake, iran and Russia are labeled for deletion. Don’t make the same mistake Ghaddafi and Saddam and other did thinking you can be friends with them. You are in their way to world domination. Only 3 countries remain: Russia, China, and Iran. They will be eliminated one way or another if the US has their way.

I wouldn't take too much stock in these. I recall a similar minor announcement with NK years ago. I bet it's been very significant (both ways).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back