Iranian Special Presidential Elections 2024 (post shaheed Ebrahim Raisi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Percentage wise incorrect that title belongs to Mr Rouhani's government.
wrong that title belong to mr. raesi government who printed more money than all government before him combined

Weak move and resulted in even humiliation for Mr Rouhani since few days before terror he promised of "good news" ahead.
what it has to do with it. the historic fact a certain person when he was negotiator gave the name of 5 of 6 martyred scientist to foreigners

and that person was not mr. Araqchi or Mr. Zarif

remain with people in courtrooms aka mr. raesi . you are not even aware of what happened . Mr. jahromi even called to court because he didn't followed the order
Simply he could resign and write one sentence of explaining so people know the reasoning behind it. you can't play double game here.if you are staying with the problem then you are part of the problem.

Last edited:
what it has to do with it. the historic fact a certain person when he was negotiator gave the name of 5 of 6 martyred scientist to foreigners

and that person was not mr. Araqchi or Mr. Zarif

Preparation for simple deal (Araghchi's) even Mr Rouhani commented on this subject, 1 or 2 days before terror of Mr Fakhri Zadeh.

Simply he could resign and write one sentence of explaining so people know the reasoning behind it. you can't play double game here.if you are staying with the problem then you are part of the problem.
so you fail to criticize the ones who ordered filtering because it suit your narrative

Preparation for simple deal (Araghchi's) even Mr Rouhani commented on this subject, 1 or 2 days before terror of Mr Fakhri Zadeh.
now you must
1st explain what this video about exchanging Kylie Moore-Gilbert with 3 Iranian imprisoned illegally abroad has with giving away the name of Iranian scientist away
2nd . show us when mr. Roohani said mr. Araqchi gave the name of scientists away . as assassinations except mr. fakhrizadeh happened between 2007 till 2012 aka Ahmadinejad era and guess who was negotiator then mr. Araqchi was mr. Rouhani negotiator which started in 2013.

if you cant clarify this two point in 24 hours, well i threat you as a troll and act accordingly. and be assured the punishment is not light at all

now you must
1st explain what this video about exchanging Kylie Moore-Gilbert with 3 Iranian imprisoned illegally abroad has with giving away the name of Iranian scientist away
2nd . show us when mr. Roohani said mr. Araqchi gave the name of scientists away . as assassinations except mr. fakhrizadeh happened between 2007 till 2012 aka Ahmadinejad era and guess who was negotiator then mr. Araqchi was mr. Rouhani negotiator which started in 2013.

if you cant clarify this two point in 24 hours, well i threat you as a troll and act accordingly. and be assured the punishment is not light at all
Araghchi was negotiating for fixation of JCPOA and/or INSTEX then we saw new opening in humanitarian front ( which could be new ground for new deal ) after that even Mr Fakhri Zadeh got killed inside Iran.

incident that has happened after his "good will" deal shows to me either no one takes this guy seriously or problem lies somewhere else.

I was talking about 2020 and events lead to that (few days before Mr Fakhrizade's .. ) not 2007 or 2012 or ....

Second part you added and asked questions unrelated to my statement without giving sources if you want to push your discussion with someone one way or another burden of changing course of that discussion is on you.

I don't care about your bold parts. :)

Long story short you put 3 names here as possible candidates for government offices and none of them have my vote of confidence. ( lack of personal attribution and failure in their jobs )

Weak move and resulted in even humiliation for Mr Rouhani since few days before terror he promised of "good news" ahead.
this is a problem for all Iranian politicians. too much talking and promises. not enough actions.

@Cancerous Tumor The object in discussion was giving the name of nuclear scientists away which happened at the time that Mr. Jalili was negotiator. And you first post an unrelated video in response to my post and under it said roohani even commented on if 2 or 3 day before Mr. Fakhrizadeh assassination. So as I see you are just post unrelated information and never clarify thdm ,wonder why?cancer

@Cancerous Tumor The object in discussion was giving the name of nuclear scientists away which happened at the time that Mr. Jalili was negotiator.
Is this from my comments? show me where it came from ?

Source ?

And you first post an unrelated video in response to my post and under it said roohani even commented on if 2 or 3 day before Mr. Fakhrizadeh assassination.
(2020 events )Mr Rouhani commented on possible future "goshayesh" and possible solving issues then I posted video of "humanitarian" deal of hostage exchange between each side to show you there were negotiation going on (which was work of Araghchi ) and if I remember correctly date of possible short fixation was at 9 Azar 1399 then couple of days before it terror happened and everything went into air.

So as I see you are just post unrelated information and never clarify thdm ,wonder why?cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back