• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Iranian Special Presidential Elections 2024 (post shaheed Ebrahim Raisi)

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

this guy is fully off the rails

Caution with Neutrino, he's gone from superb military, nuclear, and science reporting on multiple platforms to almost entirely tafragheh afkani and racist commentary on X. The language he uses I'm not familiar with as an Iranian. This is imported language.
yes I mostly agree, some of his commentary on afghans makes me cringe

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
last polls before tomorrow's second round election show Pezeshkian has a 5-6% lead over Jalili and is favourite to win a majority and become next President of Iran

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It's the most dangerous outcome that I can imagine.

Pezeshkian has got no plan but to lick western shoes. The guy is literally endorsing sucking western balls. As if the whole world revolves around the western hemisphere.

I ask our Iranian brothers and sisters not to vote for west loving clown.

Jalili wasn't my choice. But we have no other way, we need to be careful. USA's threats are real and we need an strong enough president to lead us towards success.
Jalili has no appeal to young people. he doesn't understand them or social issues at all.

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
When you sit on a table to negotiate something . You sit to resolve the difference and reach something that both side agree.
When jalili did the negotiation both side only could agree on two thing , new sanctions and the date for next sitting
If jalili want to negotiate with Trump, he simply add more sanction and sanction and sanction .and because of jalili behavior he will have the backing of the rest of the world.
His behavior and confrontational approach will result in Europe call for snap back mechanism and we will face un sanction instead of us ones . His program have been tested in kish island several year ago and failed now he want to execute it in all the country

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
By the way you guys fear Trump walk over pezeshkian , look at this and see how mko make a fool of jalili That alone is enough for me to be assured he is not my president

By the way I suggest you guys go and do a little research and see who gave the name and information of 5 of 6 martyred nuclear scientist away

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
His behavior and confrontational approach will result in Europe call for snap back mechanism and we will face un sanction instead of us ones . His program have been tested in kish island several year ago and failed now he want to execute it in all the country
let's be honest, if Americans want to impose snap back they can do it no matter who is Iranian President. they can re-join deal in name only then start the process. and force the Europeans to go with it. the Europeans increasingly do not care about the JCPOA any more and are more anti-Iran than ever

jauk

Jul 7, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
When you sit on a table to negotiate something . You sit to resolve the difference and reach something that both side agree.
When jalili did the negotiation both side only could agree on two thing , new sanctions and the date for next sitting
If jalili want to negotiate with Trump, he simply add more sanction and sanction and sanction .and because of jalili behavior he will have the backing of the rest of the world.
You make no sense.

Dec 29, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
20240705_162615.jpg

Screenshot_20240705-161741_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240705-100103_Instagram.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts