• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Iranian Special Presidential Elections 2024 (post shaheed Ebrahim Raisi)

tsunset

The Legend
Sep 26, 2022
They are now saying our president is somehow Armenian because his name finishes by "ian"

The research doesn't go further than "ian" = 100% Armenian even if Pezeshk is 100% Iranian

MLK

Apr 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Obviously, this election changes nothing. Iran = Khamenei. Iran = Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps. The Iranian "people" and their wishes are of no consequence. Allah wills it ...
Says a terrorist from a settler colonial apartheid state that is blacklisted by the UN. Your facist theocratic-ethnostate leader is Netanyahu who has been in office for over 17 years as a "prime minister" excluding other top ministerial positions.

It's ironic that the supposed "only democracy in the middle east" leader have been in power for far longer than most dictators.

tsunset

The Legend
Sep 26, 2022
You're a black African French guy and have lived no day in Iran so better to don't talk about issues that you don't understand

Iranian, Safavian, Sassanian, Madian, Hakhamaneshian, etc.... are Armenian because they end with ''ian'' ❗

Better to keep silent when you don't understand about very basic understandings of Iranian language

@ghost killer
Are you drinking? I just said the same on my post about people claiming he is Armenian

In this forum i was initially a Bangladeshi brown, to an Afghan, Indian and now I'm a "African black guy", what's up with insulting randomly and racially others?

Dec 29, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Are you drinking? I just said the same on my post about people claiming he is Armenian

In this forum i was initially a Bangladeshi brown, to an Afghan, Indian and now I'm a "African black guy", what's up with insulting randomly and racially others?
You're a French guy who can't read or understand Persian and I'm deeply sorry for misunderstanding your post.

20240706_192654.jpg

tsunset

The Legend
Sep 26, 2022
@Hack-Hook the forum allows racial insults thrown randomly without any reason?

This is the same person on the old forum that was saying at everyone that they are "Bangladeshi Pakistani Indian homeless" if they say any word or an answer and call himself a "Persian supremacist"

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
More than 55 million votes made and counted over 7 days in Iran

24.5 million in the first round and 30.5 million in the second round
It was better than last election and way better than the first round but it was one of the lowest turn out.
It shows people have grudge hope they manage to reconciling with people

Users who are viewing this thread