• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Iranian Special Presidential Elections 2024 (post shaheed Ebrahim Raisi)

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

It mean one thing they knew if participation reach 50% it's nearly impossible their candidate win

Immortals

Jan 18, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
doubt many people are more trusted by Khamenei than Shamkhani

Shamkhani had close ties with the former DM who was a spy and was executed. Vouched for him IIRC. I suggest you read up on the backstory, it isn’t a pretty picture for him, at best shows he was incompetent and at worst….complicit.

If it wasn’t for his power and stature, he would be investigated deeply by IRGC Intelligence.

Coincidentally enough ‘he left’ the Security Council shortly after that incident after a decade on one of the most powerful decision making bodies inside Iran. Some may say typical rotation, but to me it seems he was demoted.

The issue is given how many high ranking moles US and NATO had in Soviet Union power structure or even in Nazi Germany when a general attempted to assassinate Hitler at private meeting of Nazi Brass and almost succeeded. Thus logic would presume that there are at least 2-3 very high level officials acting as spies in Iran for the US/Israel.

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Shamkhani had close ties with the former DM who was a spy and was executed. Vouched for him IIRC. I suggest you read up on the backstory, it isn’t a pretty picture for him, at best shows he was incompetent and at worst….complicit.

If it wasn’t for his power and stature, he would be investigated deeply by IRGC Intelligence.

Coincidentally enough ‘he left’ the Security Council shortly after that incident after a decade on one of the most powerful decision making bodies inside Iran. Some may say typical rotation, but to me it seems he was demoted.

The issue is given how many high ranking moles US and NATO had in Soviet Union power structure or even in Nazi Germany when a general attempted to assassinate Hitler at private meeting of Nazi Brass and almost succeeded. Thus logic would presume that there are at least 2-3 very high level officials acting as spies in Iran for the US/Israel.
Money rules

Immortals

Jan 18, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Money rules

Not at that level. Maybe for a underpaid nuclear scientist or mid level officer, but at higher levels it’s more than just money. To be a mole/spy at the highest echelons of power you have to have more than a need for money. After all they typically already have power and money.

No the incentive at those levels is usually:

A) desire for more power

B) fundamentally oppose the government or the direction its going so they feel obligated to sabotage or act out

C) Both

And that usually happens with individuals who exhibit sociopathic or narcissistic personality traits.

Immortals

Jan 18, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Another point I will make is Iran has at least 4 major intelligence arms.

IRGC

foreign ministry

Artesh Intelligence

Deep state intelligence that overwatches the others.

IRGC Intelligence and Foreign Ministry Intelligence are major rivals. The power factions sometimes use each Intel arm to wage domestic political war on each other. Thus many times one will block the other from pursuing a lead by saying that they are just engaging in political theater.

One example was Washington Post reporter Jason Rezaian who allegedly got very close to Rouhani and his inner circle to the point he was hearing about the contents of the meetings by the president and his staff.

IRGC intelligence reported this, but FM and it’s intelligence arm blocked it and pushed back. Jason thought he was untouchable even though his fellow press team colleagues warned him about the complicated nature of Iranian power structure and that he was too close to Rouhani. he didn’t listen. Eventually, one day IRGC intelligence raided his home and took him away.

Garcia Sea

Apr 16, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The United States is a country where abortion is banned in most areas and politicians directly pressure 10-year-old girls who have been raped and become pregnant not to use contraception.
It is in the United States that many states have laws that evolution should not be taught in schools because it is against God's teachings.
In all fairness, Iran is even too secular.
Of course, I understand that people who live in Iran see only the bad things about their country and think everything is the fault of the religious people...
For example, in the country where I have been working for many years, a huge cult has a huge influence on elections and has a very strong connection with the police and is a hidden ruler of the state.
I have experience as an engineer developing security systems for a company that is one of the biggest customers of the cult.
I was specifically told by my supervisor to be extremely careful because the cult was their most important customer, along with the central government.
I think that most Iranians are unaware of the scandalous nature of the Western world.
Neutrino has spoken harshly about Khamenei and Islamic jurists, and I am almost certain that if I were to make the same comments about their cult in the country where I work, I would be pressured and my account would be shut down.
The West is not as liberal as you might imagine.

Dec 29, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Screenshot_20240707-010316_Instagram.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest