Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
A thread to discuss/analyse the latest developments relating to Iranian UAVs/drones.

Flames In The Desert

Dec 13, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Some pics of the new anti-air ucav versions of the Karrar drone.
1835950_303.jpg

You can see the new simplified launcher design and the new rotating turntable that its attached to on its transporter.
1835951_394.jpg

1835953_482.jpg

1835928_877.jpg

Theres probably around 18 anti-air ucavs mounted on 6 transporters in this pic,so this looks to be more than just an experiment.

You can see more pics here:
https://fararu.com/fa/news/689891

Tijani

Dec 14, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
What bothers me is that Kaman's wheel structure looks like something picked up at the nearest junkyard. Just compare it to Mohajer, Shahid series or any other drone I've seen coming out of Iran. It's like someone is being deliberately mean to Kaman. Has anyone else notice or is just me being overly sensitive?

Mehdipersian

Feb 9, 2022
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
What bothers me is that Kaman's wheel structure looks like something picked up at the nearest junkyard. Just compare it to Mohajer, Shahid series or any other drone I've seen coming out of Iran. It's like someone is being deliberately mean to Kaman. Has anyone else notice or is just me being overly sensitive?
The photo is the trial version of Kaman 22

Tijani

Dec 14, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The new wheel model has not been seen yet. But for the Gaza drone, the photo of its new wheel model has been published.
View attachment 4124
There's is no discussion from my part that Shahid 149 Gaza is the most well-made drone I've ever seen come out Iran 🇮🇷 It's actually one of the most well-made I've seen come out of anywhere just by judging from the pictures and videos provided. Which is the point. Gaza looked looked like a proper industrial production from day one unlike the aforementioned Kaman. I truly hope that this will change going forward. I believe they botched up the presentation of drone. I won't further beat down on the Kaman considering that generally Iranian drones have more than proven their worth in battlefields around but they need to start presenting their products in a more competitive manner that gives them proper due.

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Shahed-139 specifications

Operating radius - 1800km
Flight time - 28 hrs
Flight ceiling - 25,000ft
Max speed - 220 km/h
Maximum takeoff weight - 1200kg
Horsepower - 115hp (likely Rotax 914)