• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Jf 17 replaces mirages for nuclear role.

Raj-Hindustani

May 4, 2019
2 Squadrons of Mirage ROSE are still effective but eventually they have to be replaced just like any other aircraft.
In that way - even mig 21 and J-7 is also effective.

I will evaluate the aircraft by today - if you will send an aircraft with the bombs and it will return safely, can Mirage rose do?

Highly doubtable - they need support support from other aircrafts, and mission can be accomplished with a mix aircrafts package only.

Other Hands, if will send jf17 with the bombs for a mission - you must be agreed that survival chances are better than Mirage rose.

I said based on the alone capabilities - with the combination of planes during the mission. Any third generation plane can be effective

Last edited:

Fatman17

THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Apr 24, 2007
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
In that way - even mig 21 and J-7 is also effective.

I will evaluate the aircraft by today - if you will send an aircraft with the bombs and it will return safely, can Mirage rose do?

Highly doubtable - they need support support from other aircrafts, and mission can be accomplished with a mix aircrafts package only.

Other Hands, if will send jf17 with the bombs for a mission - you must be agreed that survival chances are better than Mirage rose.

I said based on the alone capabilities - with the combination of planes during the mission. Any third generation plane can be effective
Mirage has stand off weapons. Shoot and scoot.

Raj-Hindustani

May 4, 2019
Mirage has stand off weapons. Shoot and scoot.
I am not sure why makes things - complicated

Even, IAf jaguar aircrafts can fire Rampage stand off weapons but still I would say that compared to mirage 2000, Rafale etc. since we both don't have latest fighter -bombers, only can compared with multirole fighters.

Jaguar is outdated by today era, I didn't say that are not useful. And same gets apply to your Mirage planes.

Fatman17

THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Apr 24, 2007
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I am not sure why makes things - complicated

Even, IAf jaguar aircrafts can fire Rampage stand off weapons but still I would say that compared to mirage 2000, Rafale etc. since we both don't have latest fighter -bombers, only can compared with multirole fighters.

Jaguar is outdated by today era, I didn't say that are not useful. And same gets apply to your Mirage planes.

Ok. Agreed. Case closed. Cheers 🍻

Bentley777

Apr 22, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This is not an ordinary news since it shows the confidence PAF is showing in jf 17 and also gives message to other who doubts it. And other advantage it gives over mirages is that its in our own hand we can modify it for future nuclear role also and modify new tech in it.

CombatCorner

Jun 11, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Old news, image and details were posted on the old forum over a year ago.

Screenshot_20240702_130656.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest