Iran's security protocols

jauk

Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This thread discusses technical aspects of security protocols and points out good ones, questionable ones, and those that can be improved. This is NOT a political thread. Perhaps pinworthy: @Persian Gulf @Hack-Hook

Source:
n/a
Honestly, I think it’s really dumb that Iranian leadership is using any western made electronics. Perhaps the dumbest security flaw is the diplomats using western brand cars like Mercedes for local transportation.

Phone, software, silicon, cars, etc should be sourced locally as much as possible.

Honestly, I think it’s really dumb that Iranian leadership is using any western made electronics. Perhaps the dumbest security flaw is the diplomats using western brand cars like Mercedes for local transportation.

Phone, software, silicon, cars, etc should be sourced locally as much as possible.
Do you know how many components go into a car? To produce every single component yourself is not practical. Sure, be self sufficient in what you can, but ultimately better vetting procedures are a more practical answer.

Do you know how many components go into a car? To produce every single component yourself is not practical. Sure, be self sufficient in what you can, but ultimately better vetting procedures are a more practical answer.
I’m not saying every component should be made locally, but at least rely on local car brands. Of course, all other components that’s not made locally should be vetted through detailed supply chain analysis. Them using foraging brands while there are local options is just stupid.

I don’t know what’s going on in their heads - like they don’t want to drive local brands because of quality issues or they simply want to have the best foreign luxury brands because of aristocracy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back