Israel Genocide in Gaza - 2023 to present - Part ll

May God curse dirty, terrorist, satanic Israel and everyone who supports it.

We no longer know what to document for you, nor what to say... all words have run out in the face of the magnitude of the pain.

This is what Israel did to Gaza today.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

100 years of violence oppression and cruelty is what Israel has inflicted on Palestine and the region. They have truly lived up to their evil reputation.

But when will this slaughter end ? It's been 100 years.
 
100 years of violence oppression and cruelty is what Israel has inflicted on Palestine and the region. They have truly lived up to their evil reputation.

But when will this slaughter end ? It's been 100 years.
How did you determine it has been 100 years? Israel as a nation has existed for 78.
 
Is this post necessary?
Sometimes emotions run deep and things are said in heights of passion - maybe wrong and not necessary but understandable in my opinion.
The poster has lost members of his family. Family that were bystanders in a genocide taking place in todays world. Can you believe 100,000 plus Palestinians have been killed?
Today i read a story of a 5 year old shot dead in the head by the IDF - Hind Rajab. They admitted she was murdered in cold blood whilst on the phone to emergency services pleading for her life to be spared. She wasnt spared.
A criminal investigation has been opened where the bastards will investigate themselves. Not holding my breath but those left with an ounce of patience - are now drying up like me.
 
The Hind Rajab case Israel can no longer deny

Updated 21 August 2026 06:59
NADIA ALFAOUR
August 20, 2026

Follow
  • After more than two years of denial, Israeli military has acknowledged its forces fired on car carrying the five-year-old Palestinian girl
  • Rights advocates say an internal military investigation cannot deliver accountability and are calling instead for an independent inquiry
DUBAI: In the early evening of Jan. 24, 2026, 5-year-old Hind Rajab took her final breaths while pleading over the phone for emergency workers to rescue her.

“Please come take me, I beg you. Please come. Call anyone to come and get me, please,” she said.

Rajab had been traveling with her father and five other relatives from their neighborhood in Tel Al-Hawa in Gaza City after the Israeli military ordered residents to evacuate the area when their vehicle came under Israeli fire.

Rajab and her 15-year-old cousin Layan initially survived. Layan later died, leaving Rajab alone in the wreckage, surrounded by the bodies of her relatives.

scared_hind.jpg
Drone view of a giant sand portrait of Hind Rajab, a 5-year-old Palestinian girl killed in Gaza in 2024 and the focus of the Oscar-nominated film "The Voice of Hind Rajab," created on a beach near Scarborough, North Yorkshire, Britain, in this undated handout image. (A Letter from Lucy/Handout via Reuters)
For more than three hours, a Palestinian Red Crescent Society call team remained on the line with Rajab, trying to comfort her as rescuers attempted to reach her.

An ambulance was dispatched, but contact was eventually lost with both Rajab and the two paramedics sent to rescue her.

Her body was found on Feb. 10 alongside those of six relatives inside a Kia Picanto riddled with hundreds of bullet holes.

wrecked_car.jpg
A destroyed car where the body of Palestinian girl Hind Rajab — who begged Gaza rescuers to send help after being trapped by Israeli military fire — was found along with the bodies of five of her family members in Gaza City on February 10, 2024. (Reuters)
The destroyed ambulance was discovered nearby, along with the bodies of PRCS paramedics Yousef Zeino and Ahmed Al-Madhoum.

The case generated international outrage after recordings of Rajab’s calls with the Red Crescent were released.

In one of the most haunting moments, as darkness fell, she could be heard pleading with the dispatcher: “Please don’t leave me. I am afraid of the dark.”

For more than two years, Israel denied that its forces were operating in the area at the time. That account was subsequently challenged by satellite imagery and independent investigations.

Now, in a major reversal, the Israeli military has acknowledged that its troops opened fire on the vehicle in which Rajab was trapped and has ordered a criminal investigation into her death and those of the two Palestinian Red Crescent paramedics who tried to rescue her.

ambulance_wrecked.jpg
Wreckage of the ambulance used by two paramedics who were killed while on their way to rescue Palestinian girl Hind Rajab, 6, who begged for help after being trapped by Israeli military fire. The photo was taken on February 10, 2024. (Reuters)
According to the military’s account, troops fired on the car because it was approaching their position and later fired a shell toward the Red Crescent ambulance.

The military also said that “serious failures” led soldiers to believe Hamas operatives were traveling in the convoy, while maintaining that commanders had acted on what they considered “suspicious indicators.”

But the decision to open a criminal investigation has done little to satisfy Rajab’s relatives or rights groups, which argue that the Israeli military cannot credibly investigate its own conduct.

Rajab’s death became one of the most haunting and internationally scrutinized cases to emerge from the war in Gaza.

Her story inspired the Academy Award-nominated film “The Voice of Hind Rajab,” while university spaces in the US have been named after her.

4_artists.jpg
Amer Hlehel, Clara Khoury, Motaz Malhees and Saja Kilani pose on the red carpet with a picture of Hind Rajab during arrivals for the screening "The Voice of Hind Rajab" in competition, at the 82nd Venice Film Festival, Venice, Italy, September 3, 2025. (Reuters/Remo Casilli)
It also gave its name to the Hind Rajab Foundation, which has sought legal action against Israeli soldiers and commanders over alleged crimes committed in Gaza.

The foundation submitted a 120-page filing to the International Criminal Court in The Hague naming 24 Israeli soldiers and commanders it alleges directly participated in or facilitated the attack.

Among those named were Col. Beni Aharon, Lt. Col. Daniel Ella and Maj. Sean Glass.

The foundation’s legal team argues that the alleged acts amount to war crimes, crimes against humanity and genocide under Articles 6, 7 and 8 of the Rome Statute.

The Palestinian Red Crescent has also accused Israeli forces of deliberately targeting the ambulance sent to rescue Rajab.

main_pict_hind.jpg
A giant portrait of 5-year-old Palestinian girl Hind Rajab, who was killed in Gaza in 2024, is unfurled on Barceloneta Beach in the second anniversary of her death and after a film about her death received an Oscar nomination, in Barcelona, Spain, January 29, 2026. (Reuters/Nacho Doce)
A spokesperson for the Hind Rajab Foundation told Arab News that the Israeli military’s newly announced investigation should be viewed in the context of its previous internal probes.

“The track record is clear: Israeli military probes rarely lead to accountability,” the spokesperson said.

“Human rights groups therefore see this new probe as a pattern, not a genuine pursuit of justice, but a charade meant to whitewash crimes against Palestinians.”

The foundation also questioned the timing of the investigation, arguing that it came amid mounting international scrutiny of the case.

“Real accountability would require independent, neutral bodies, not the same military that committed the crime,” the spokesperson said.

“Genuine justice means investigation by the ICC and national courts abroad. The HRF will continue to pursue complaints in other countries until justice is served.”

Eid Aziz, media director of the PRCS, told Arab News that the Israeli military’s acknowledgement that its forces were involved was “entirely expected.

“They were the ones in control of that location,” he said. “This is nothing new. No one else committed this crime but them.”

getty_justice_for_hind.jpg
A pro-Palestinian protester holds a sign paying tribute to Hind Rajab, Yousef Zeino and Ahmed al-Madhoun during a Global Day of Action to call for an immediate and permanent ceasefire in Gaza on 17th February 2024 in London. (In Pictures via Getty Images)
Aziz said the organization had called for an independent international investigation from the moment the incident occurred.

“Based on the findings of such an international investigation, those directly responsible — the actual perpetrators of this crime — must be held accountable,” he said.

The Red Crescent is also demanding greater protection for medical and humanitarian personnel operating in conflict zones.

“Under international humanitarian law, there are specific rules and conditions that the occupying power is obligated to observe and respect,” Aziz said.

“Humanitarian workers must be granted the necessary space and safe conditions to intervene and provide medical care to those in need during wartime.”

He argued that Rajab’s death and the killing of the paramedics could have been avoided had humanitarian teams been given safe access and freedom of movement.

“There are many groups engaged in humanitarian work, and all of them must be able to operate safely,” he said.

Aziz said the PRCS played a critical role during the war in Gaza as one of the principal emergency responders serving Palestinians.
 
gettyimages-nijmegen.jpg
People march in silence with dolls in white sheets and red stains in Nijmegen, Netherlands, on May 3, 2024, symbolizing the casualties among Palestinian children in Gaza. A vehicle associated with the death of five-year-old Hind Rajab and her family during an Israeli military operation in the Tel al-Hawa area of Gaza in January 2024 was exhibited in the city. (NurPhoto)
He set out three demands: the involvement of an international body in any investigation, protection for humanitarian workers under international humanitarian law, and full freedom of movement for medical and relief teams.

“This crime should never have occurred in the first place,” he said.

“An internal investigation, regardless of its findings, cannot alter or diminish the magnitude of this tragedy. It does not change the reality of the occupation’s assault on humanitarian teams and the Palestinian people.”

Israel’s acknowledgement marks a significant change in its account of what happened to Hind and the paramedics who tried to reach her.

But for critics, an investigation is not the same as accountability.

No soldiers or commanders have so far been charged, and rights advocates argue that the timing of the probe cannot be separated from the mounting international pressure surrounding the case.

new_york_jews_protest.jpg
Pro-Palestinian demonstrators march from Columbia University to City College of New York City on April 30, 2026, marking the second anniversary of the occupation of Hamilton Hall at Columbia, renamed 'Hind's Hall' in honor of Hind Rajab. (Selcuk Acar/Anadolu via Getty Images)
The central question is therefore no longer simply whether Israeli troops were involved.

Israel’s own account now acknowledges that they were.

Instead, attention is shifting to whether those responsible will face an independent investigation and, if wrongdoing is established, meaningful consequences.

For Rajab’s mother, Wesam Hamada, however, the legal and political battles surrounding her daughter’s death cannot obscure the child at the center of the case.

In a recent interview, she recalled Rajab telling her: “She is much stronger than me.”

Hamada described her daughter as an intelligent child who dreamed of becoming a doctor and treating children around the world.

In the immediate aftermath of Rajab’s death, she delivered a stark message to those she believed had failed her daughter.

“I will question before God on Judgment Day those who heard my daughter’s cries for help and did not save her.”

p3_spotlight_21aug2026.jpg


https://www.arabnews.com/node/2655367/middle-east

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.


To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.


Embarrassing for Arabs and Muslims worldwide that this tiny terrorist state bankrolled by the US/West can commit genocide and decade long occupation of Palestinian land without much consequences. Not sure how Arabs/Muslims could allow this to occur in the past 100 years and how far behind Arabs/Muslims became from the West/Jews that the technological/military gap was such big (now it is closing) during the early days of the conflict. I respect the Ottomans for the good they did but it speaks bad about them in the end of their rule that they left such a weak Muslim heartland for foreigners to take advantage of.

As well as them allowing Jewish settlement in Palestine.


 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Pakistan Defence Latest

    Back
    Top