Israel Invasion of Syria has Begun!!! 19th and 20th Century Crusade plus Zionism war is its final touches

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cash gk
  • Start date Start date
He’s inspecting damage caused by Iranian attack attacks
 
@Cash gk

Bro, this is about Syria, not Iran. Why are you spamming this thread with Irani posts?
It’s honestly pathetic that this guy who calls himself “Persian Gulf” blocked me. I’ve always supported Iran, and I was even backing him up. But the moment he saw that I was getting more attention, his insecurity kicked in.
He couldn’t tolerate someone else being appreciated or heard more than him — classic case of jealousy. People like him can’t handle others outshining them, even when you’re on the same side. That says everything about his fragile ego.
 
@Cash gk

Bro, this is about Syria, not Iran. Why are you spamming this thread with Irani posts?
And importantly I take it in broader perspective, I take this all crusade, war annd Zionism and occupation of Muslim world. Iraq, Syria, Libya, Palestine they are just names of territories.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back
Top