JF-17 - Updates, News & Discussion

img_32-2_1.jpg
A CM-400AKG on display at the IDEX trade show. Nicknamed ‘carrier killer’ by the press, this is a Mach-4 cruise missile intended for high-value maritime targets, such as carriers. Despite its size, one-third of the length of the JF-17, this missile will easily fi t under both wings, on the stations closest to the fuselage. Alan Warnes

View attachment 20877
A CM-400AKG on display at the IDEX trade show. Nicknamed ‘carrier killer’ by the press, this is a Mach-4 cruise missile intended for high-value maritime targets, such as carriers. Despite its size, one-third of the length of the JF-17, this missile will easily fi t under both wings, on the stations closest to the fuselage. Alan Warnes
It ain't cruise missile but rather a air launched ballistic missile!!!!!!!.

You know nothing about aviation technology, JF-17C has triplex digital fly by wire tech never heard of Telex crap what is it?
Brother, you might be the worst and the rudest poster in this defencepk forum, you've polluted threads with non-sense bickering, sort your personality issues with a consular, learn to respect other posters. In this whole thread you've added nothing of value, take a break, touch grass.
Good day.

Brother, you might be the worst and the rudest poster in this defencepk forum, you've polluted threads with non-sense bickering, sort your personality issues with a consular, learn to respect other posters. In this whole thread you've added nothing of value, take a break, touch grass.
Good day.
Was I talking to you? Where I polluting threads you have ego to preach your nonsense to me I knows military stuffs lot more and better than you and don't QUOTE me again

1708544749378.png

1708547378247.png

huh - shocked if true ... Lets wait for more confirmations - ideally official. 1.6 would equate to about 36 jets with the rest on ammunition and training, and new infrastructure at a guess.

All speculative since we need more offical confirmation. We all know about Iraqi and Egyptian procurement announcements that went nowhere !!!!!!!!!!

Pakistan has been working this particular sale for a long time now though ..

Given Armenia has recently bought Indian Artilley and a range of other indian systems, it would only be "fitting" if it was Pakistani made jets that were involved in destroying them ....

Last edited:
huh - shocked if true ... Lets wait for more confirmations - ideally official. 1.6 would equate to about 36 jets with the rest on ammunition and training, and new infrastructure at a guess.

All speculative since we need more offical confirmation. We all know about Iraqi and Egyptian procurement announcements that went nowhere !!!!!!!!!!

Pakistan has been working this particular sale for a long time now though ..

Given Armenia has recently bought Indian Artilley and a range of other indian systems, it would only be "fitting" if it was Pakistani made jets that were involved in destroying them ....
It's a PAF run account. But of course, we'll wait for word from official channels.

It's a PAF run account. But of course, we'll wait for word from official channels.

These are not PAF run accounts but privately run accounts by amatuers. However, these PSF accounts are touts for the military. Ofcourse they maybe getting monetary benefits in exchange for being good touts.

These are not PAF run accounts but privately run accounts by amatuers. However, these PSF accounts are touts for the military. Ofcourse they maybe getting monetary benefits in exchange for being good touts.
This account is not affiliated with PSF, but yes you're right about the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back