KF21 opportunity as Indoneasia cuts fundkng

harpy1

SpeedLimited
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

This is a good looking project guys

I know it's currently not quite fifth generation but it has huge potential to be fifth generation with some serious funding

South Korea already had joint production of the varaja self propelled guns with India ...we have orders another batch of this awesome artillary

R we missing a trick hear.l

Amca is 15 years away

Through our resources and potential orders into this we could have 140 of these beasts in our air force in ten years time

We need to get our act to gether peeps

Source:
Internet
India should drop their ridiculous MRCA & other silly acronyms and go for this aircraft. It has a huge potential and India has both the resources and requirement to make this program a success. Also, South Korea and Indonesia are Indian allies.

India should drop their ridiculous MRCA & other silly acronyms and go for this aircraft. It has a huge potential and India has both the resources and requirement to make this program a success. Also, South Korea and Indonesia are Indian allies.
No we aren't going to do that and AMCA will be a reality
But meanwhile we can consider buying a fifth gen aircraft

No we aren't going to do that and AMCA will be a reality
But meanwhile we can consider buying a fifth gen aircraft

Yes for sure ... name-calling and insulting in another thread and here exactly proving my point; WET-dreams by fan-boys. Nothing else. 🤡

Until the AMCA will be ready I'm most likely a grandpa for long and what other fifth generation fighter you will buy?

The F-35 is out of question as long as India does not decide against anything Russian (that's a fact), any Russian paper project like the Su-75 will result in again the same mysery, namely the US will stop any further support of any US type in Indian service and then? You could probably as China for the J-35 or its landbased version, the J-31 since the AMCA is anyway almost a clone of it.

But surely you will again resort to name-calling if not worse since I dare to wake you from your fantasies.

Yes for sure ... name-calling and insulting in another thread and here exactly proving my point; WET-dreams by fan-boys. Nothing else. 🤡

Until the AMCA will be ready I'm most likely a grandpa for long and what other fifth generation fighter you will buy?

The F-35 is out of question as long as India does not decide against anything Russian (that's a fact), any Russian paper project like the Su-75 will result in again the same mysery, namely the US will stop any further support of any US type in Indian service and then? You could probably as China for the J-35 or its landbased version, the J-31 since the AMCA is anyway almost a clone of it.

But surely you will again resort to name-calling if not worse since I dare to wake you from your fantasies.
8882e3673023667f3a19eb39fa414748_w200.gif

I have no words

Indian procurement makes no sense. Just look at the LCA. Four decades late and already antiquated. Scammed the entire industry.

Indian procurement makes no sense. Just look at the LCA. Four decades late and already antiquated. Scammed the entire industry.
It absolutely doesn't. While the LCA us only now being seriously inducted, the older jf-17s are now being considered for replacement.

It absolutely doesn't. While the LCA us only now being seriously inducted, the older jf-17s are now being considered for replacement.

But according to the Indians, JF-17s are a failure while the LCA is a glowing success 😂

Was my comment edited? 👀

A year ago. Indonesia did not participate in the development. They didn’t even pay all the development costs~And yet they wanted TOT from the development & more.

LCA is about 8 years late , not 40 years

It helped in developing a aerospace industry in India that can design ,test and produce 4th gen aircraft and it will beef up the much needed squadron strength
And we will continue to build up on it
Mk1A is on the horizon with a large number of orders about 73+97 !!!
And MK2 is in prototyping stage ,which will also attract large number of orders

Yes its is late but if we need to keep up with our own aerospace projects

You are a moderator sir atleast post something that suits a moderator..... you are just trolling like some newbies....
Anyways you can stay in your la la la dreamland and believe the world fastest growing economy will just let you leave with edge in future then good luck..... I have no words further on this your post....

That may be so

But newer variants are in prototyping stage and they offer considerable advancements in capability

Further more we need to keep the aerospace industry alive and capable, we can't always rely on borrowed strength

You are a moderator sir atleast post something that suits a moderator..... you are just trolling like some newbies....
Anyways you can stay in your la la la dreamland and believe the world fastest growing economy will just let you leave with edge in future then good luck..... I have no words further on this your post....

Did you read what he posted in the other thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back