Leaked Audio: Intelligence Officer & An Overseas Pakistani | Drop Site News

Frankly I am fed up of these ethnic divides, yes the politicans do it, certain ones but I have lived in pakistan, I was born in pakistan and it was never a major issue for me specifically. Diversity of cultures is a beauty of an country nothing to bash it about.

Respectfully bullshit. Musharraf was not Punjabi as multiple other COAS’s. It’s a NATIONAL problem not an ethnic one.
Disagree facts matter not renting

Untill now army abduction wasn't a problem..it's problem now since it's happening in punjab

Tomorrow coas changes and he stops abduction in central punjab(none cares about South)everything will be kosher again

Mushi was an immigrant but he fitted well in the elite that belongs to central punjab islamabad

It's about elitism not region..

Disagree facts matter not renting

Untill now army abduction wasn't a problem..it's problem now since it's happening in punjab

Tomorrow coas changes and he stops abduction in central punjab(none cares about South)everything will be kosher again

Mushi was an immigrant but he fitted well in the elite that belongs to central punjab islamabad

It's about elitism not region..

No, it’s a more prevalent problem because it has been highlighted by a party that is led by a ‘Pathan’ which also is the most popular party in PAKISTAN.

Let me me more clear, was nusrat fateh Ali khan more popular because of his ethnicity or his nationality? Do we have ever praise nusrat the singer and Pakistani or nusrat the singer and his ethnicity?

Lastly my whole point is that the current issues encountering pakistan is a NATIONAL issue, we should stop limiting it as a ethnic issue, in my eyes a Pathan, sindhi, Punjabi are all PAKISTANI, otherwise we can segregate Pathans as afghani, Sindhis as Hindus, Punjabis as Sikhs, and balochis as iranis. Which is bullshit.

Lastly my whole point is that the current issues encountering pakistan is a NATIONAL issue, we should stop limiting it as a ethnic issue, in my eyes a Pathan, sindhi, Punjabi are all PAKISTANI, otherwise we can segregate Pathans as afghani, Sindhis as Hindus, Punjabis as Sikhs, and balochis as iranis. Which is bullshit.
Blah blah..it wasn't a national issue until recently

I condemn Imran Khan for his silence 🤐 during atrocities in his era

Regardless just become an elite or leave the country

Disagree the problem isn't the coas...he is problem for punjabis but for other minorities it was and has been EVERY OFFICER...officers are trained from the beginning to be different..I saw that first hand myself..from teenager age they are brain washed into thinking they are doing the right thing

That's how the British raj lasted for 200 years and so will the military raj
Agree

Blah blah..it wasn't a national issue until recently

I condemn Imran Khan for his silence 🤐 during atrocities in his era

Regardless just become an elite or leave the country

My brother, your shifting the goalposts now with all due respect sir

Till Pakistan sends Army to the barracks, even fabricated video will be entertained as such, these Duffers (Idiot jarnails) dont realize how much harm they have done to Pakistan army.

Audio is not fake. Audio was released by Salman Shabbir from Sydney Australia to Ryan Grim whose is a Pulitzer award winning journalist.

So Salman actually kept it low for a bit (hopefully used this time to secure his family in Pakistan) and then released it to a credible journalist.

Here is the original link to Ryan's tweet:

Audio is not fake. Audio was released by Salman Shabbir from Sydney Australia to Ryan Grim whose is a Pulitzer award winning journalist.

So Salman actually kept it low for a bit (hopefully used this time to secure his family in Pakistan) and then released it to a credible journalist.

Here is the original link to Ryan's tweet:
i am waiting for Establishment asslickers on this forum to try to debunk this video.

you know who you are, come on out and debunk, before i start tagging your slave infested Gene existence.

So the only reason why our ISI fail to catch the Daku and Kacha Daku is because they don't use cell phone I see

Political activist have Phone so I see that is why they get kidnapped or sent into Prison

Makes sense

i am waiting for Establishment asslickers on this forum to try to debunk this video.

you know who you are, come on out and debunk, before i start tagging your slave infested Gene existence.
They'd say every state does this and look what happened in that country and this country. They'd also say look how Salman was speaking, he was asking for trouble. You can't argue with these people as they don't work on logics. They function on a belief of self righteousness and holier than thao belief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back