Made in India: Military Weapons & Support Systems

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
And you were asking me in another thread why i call you a troll.

Pimp mobile? Do you know what paint scheme is used to road test prototype vehicles before they are officially revealed with the appropriate paint scheme?

Who paints these vehicles? And you know better than the people who have been using this camo and these equipment in the terrian for only 80 or so years. What do they know, they should ask f#cknikas for design inputs.

Dildo battalion? I dont suppose what greece uses look rectangular and not phallic. But then again, f#cknikas knows better, even better than admiral alladeen, he only wanted pointy, you want something else completely.

Man get a life, seriously, first MME keeps kicking your butt, then you come here to let out some frustration and get kicked some more.
My good man,do you seriously find any beauty in the themes and patterns Indian vehicles are painted and Indian equipment is usually designed? How else could I describe that weird missile launcher,when it looks like this and it's painted even worse? Are you telling me you find all that beautiful?

“For an aircraft to fly well, it must be beautiful,”-Marcel Dassault

This quote from Dassault,even though shouldn't be taken literally for every piece of defence equipment,does however represent a mindset.

Do you actually find this design and camo attractive?

Indian-bomber-drone.jpg

This looks like an oversized toy

The_‘PINAKA”_multi_barrel_rocket_launching_system,_passes_through_the_Rajpath_during_the_58th_...jpg

Gentlemen,why can't you admit that they look at least weird?

panzerfaust 3

Mar 6, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
My good man,do you seriously find any beauty in the themes and patterns Indian vehicles are painted and Indian equipment is usually designed? How else could I describe that weird missile launcher,when it looks like this and it's painted even worse? Are you telling me you find all that beautiful?

This quote from Dassault,even though shouldn't be taken literally for every piece of defence equipment,does however represent a mindset.

View attachment 39043

View attachment 39044

band-karo.gif

🥲🥲

panzerfaust 3

Mar 6, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Can we stop this mess please ,it's a baloon with toy wings
I should ask moderators to save us Indians 🙄

band-karo (1).gif

vikNerv

Feb 24, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

View attachment 39043

View attachment 39044

Your whole post is a rant about how you percive paint and color? You are telling me you measure war fighting abilities and a systems capabilities based on how you perceive paint schemes? Dont get me wrong, paint schemes are extremely important for war machines, but you have no knowledge or skill in camouflage but decided to brand systems based on paint scheme. You have completely destroyed whatever little credibility you had, congratulations.

Eşbah

INT'L MOD
Dec 26, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
View attachment 38834

What is this,the 1st Rajput Dildo Battalion?
I laughed so hard that a little bit of pee came out. You're right, the Indians have no sense for aesthetically pleasing designs but at the end of the day, functionality comes first. As long as it serves the purpose, the Indians should be fine.

Nilgiri

INT'L MOD
Aug 4, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Can we stop this mess please ,it's a baloon with toy wings
I should ask moderators to save us Indians 🙄

Done. Thread merged with the larger pinned one to nip the "overtaxed and overripe DDG80 effort" reappearing in shoutbox constantly.

Everyone had their fun trolling, lets move on.

kaku

Feb 6, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
About the first,I believe you and I understand. However...

Come on. Just look at them. What ugly camo patterns are these?! What design is that? The Indian Army takes an armored vehicle or system and makes it look like LEGO.

View attachment 38822

View attachment 38823View attachment 38824View attachment 38826View attachment 38828

What are you doing to the poor BMP-2?

View attachment 38829

Seriously?

View attachment 38833

What is this,the pimpmobil?

View attachment 38834

What is this,the 1st Rajput Dildo Battalion?

View attachment 38835

This looks like a toy in 1:1 scale

View attachment 38836

Who PAINTS these vehicles? Who gives the orders for such camo?!
Have you ever visited or try to search about Sialkot sector?

Your idiocies are certainly of next level.

vikNerv

Feb 24, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Have you ever visited or try to search about Sialkot sector?

Your idiocies are certainly of next level.
I stopped replying to him when he said he has "taste" and used that excuse to vent and rant. Some Indian at some point must have upset him very very bad for him to rant like this.

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I stopped replying to him when he said he has "taste" and used that excuse to vent and rant. Some Indian at some point must have upset him very very bad for him to rant like this.
Truly you Indians are special.

vikNerv

Feb 24, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
What is the stated max celing for the prototypes and when are they expecting to test max altitude? Anyone have any info? 25k feet isnt impressive at all tbh, but i understand its just a scaled prototype testing.

Users who are viewing this thread