Makkah Defence Alliance: Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan, news & updates

Sanaa government is the state. They rule over 80% of the population. We reject US standards about who is a state and who is not.
International community recognizes the Yemeni government and Houthis are considered rebels. Being a global pariah and rogue state, Iran's claims have no credence at all.
 
International community recognizes the Yemeni government and Houthis are considered rebels. Being a global pariah and rogue state, Iran's claims have no credence at all.

International community also recognizes zion as a state. Pakistan does not...
Pakistan also claims Kashmir in it's entirety and it doesn't... within even a bilateral framework.
Who is the house of Saud to affect a regime change in Yemen?
International community is just a convenient ruse that only works onside. When Saudis control territory but not absolute majority that doesn't live or want fo live under Saudi control.

BELIEVE ME IF THE YEMENIS WERE EAGER TO JOIN SAUDI LED SOUTHERN YEMEN... AN UNPAID MALNOURISHED MILITIA WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO STOP HEAVILY ARMED CIVILIANS OF THAT COUNTRY.
Which is essentially why they simply cannot press on with their occupation... with hired guns, mercenaries and the most advanced weapons US, Saudis or Emaratis could muster.
 
International community also recognizes zion as a state. Pakistan does not...
Pakistan also claims Kashmir in it's entirety and it doesn't... within even a bilateral framework.
Who is the house of Saud to affect a regime change in Yemen?
International community is just a convenient ruse that only works onside. When Saudis control territory but not absolute majority that doesn't live or want fo live under Saudi control.

BELIEVE ME IF THE YEMENIS WERE EAGER TO JOIN SAUDI LED SOUTHERN YEMEN... AN UNPAID MALNOURISHED MILITIA WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO STOP HEAVILY ARMED CIVILIANS OF THAT COUNTRY.
Which is essentially why they simply cannot press on with their occupation... with hired guns, mercenaries and the most advanced weapons US, Saudis or Emaratis could muster.
So, you are comparing Zionist state with Yemen. Another ptoosni?
Arguing just for the sake of arguing? You need some rest. I now have serious doubts about your mental health.
Good bye.
 
Last edited:
Gama ji... talk about your gripe... international community is sucker you popped out...

Move along...
An isolated terrorist will do exactly what you are doing. Do you want us reject the world community policy and accept what a global pariah and terrorist state Iran and its lackies claim?
 
An isolated terrorist will do exactly what you are doing. Do you want us reject the world community policy and accept what a global pariah and terrorist state Iran and its lackies claim?

Zion irked you right? Cause that is exactly what will come out of your mouth next!

International community demands it!
I asked you yesterday to produce numbers on who's terrorists killed more....
From first Afghan war to Bosnia, Chechnya, East Turkestan... within Pakistan itself... ones Pakistan used against itself.... second Afghan war....

I'm sure you'll tell me that it wasn't Saddam who invaded Iran... Iranians asked for it...

I'm waiting!
 
Zion irked you right? Cause that is exactly what will come out of your mouth next!

International community demands it!
I asked you yesterday to produce numbers on who's terrorists killed more....
From first Afghan war to Bosnia, Chechnya, East Turkestan... within Pakistan itself... ones Pakistan used against itself.... second Afghan war....

I'm sure you'll tell me that it wasn't Saddam who invaded Iran... Iranians asked for it...

I'm waiting!
I am not here to defend Saddam or his policies. I am simply reflecting how Iranian mullahs have used terrorism for creating state within a state in many regional countries. Tell me if I am wrong in claiming that.
 
I am not here to defend Saddam or his policies. I am simply reflecting how Iranian mullahs have used terrorism for creating state within a state in many regional countries. Tell me if I am wrong in claiming that.

I know exactly what you're doing Gama ji! You want a shoulder to cry on... vent the frustration you suppressed all those years against Mollahs...

You want me to answer those...

You know who created another state?
Saudis! Yes them... removed the president of a country while he's recovering and put Hadi as president of that country.

Listen I don't have time for that... Yemenis had a kingdom for long in the area they have under Houthi control... if you wish and feel there's enough incentive join the mercenary army Saudis have assembled there... with current affairs directly run from Riyadh...
 
I know exactly what you're doing Gama ji! You want a shoulder to cry on... vent the frustration you suppressed all those years against Mollahs...

You want me to answer those...

You know who created another state?
Saudis! Yes them... removed the president of a country while he's recovering and put Hadi as president of that country.

Listen I don't have time for that... Yemenis had a kingdom for long in the area they have under Houthi control... if you wish and feel there's enough incentive join the mercenary army Saudis have assembled there... with current affairs directly run from Riyadh...
You should be ashamed of yourself for so blatantly defending Iranian terrorism. I have seen many lackies but not such shameless one.

I need no shoulder to cry. It's time for Iranians and their poodles to cry.
 
You should be ashamed of yourself for so blatantly defending Iranian terrorism. I have seen many lackies but not such shameless one.

I need no shoulder to cry. It's time for Iranians and their poodles to cry.

I apologize ma'am... you weren't clear enough.

Go ma'am, make 'em all cry!
 
Who mentioned najd?

Ones from najd became custodians.
So?
They are arabs are they not?

How are Hashemites - who currently are in Jordan - come from the Quraysh - ok to rule this area of Levant then?
They actually ruled Hijaz through the British and are actually from Makkah... was that also objectionable to you?

Hijaz was ruled by people with origins in Syria, Iraq, Egypt - far away - did you cry a river for them?

I get the single Hadiath on Najd in Bukhari - while Muwatta which is the older text only says east - which drives the core of the modern attack against the house of Saud.

That was first used(in its uncollected referenced format prior to it even being compiled as a Hadith) "weaponized" back against the Khwarij of Iraq because they were from the east and practiced Takfir - and then later by Ottoman and Hijazi ulema against Abdul Wahab because he practiced Takfir.

Back then it was just the east - in this context it became the area of Najd.
That does not absolve that the Saudis have not collaborated with the west or otherwise - nor does take away that your argument that someone from Najd cannot be custodian of the mosques is completely invalid.

Unfortunately, your bias is now extremely visible for reasons I don't want to speculate on - and that is also proving your logic and even a moral or ethical stance on the situation a house of cards.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back
Top