maxpane
Elite Member
l dnt give a damn about MBS if KSA is controlled by a single family what about iran ? who is replacing the khamenei? Iran is also led by hiuse of khamenei.Learn to read kid...
I am for the pact... seeing it more as a bridge than personal guards for house of Saud.
In time that presence will be needed... as zion tries to elbow out any competition.
AND, I was never for Pakistani or Turkish participation, instigated by the house of Saud... eating blowback.
At least, have the house of Saud match it's own hubris or notch ot down... when that ego walks on egg shells and needs foreign states to maintain.
And, I don't care... nor did I delve into the argument of pact being phony...
Its a pact between countries no matter who is ruling . its not a pact between three families .
I hope that this Pact will deliver for future as well as for present .


