mythbuster
Trusted Member
Give me all this money I will become your personal bodyguard without any qualm....I will also address you as your Highness.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Give me all this money I will become your personal bodyguard without any qualm....I will also address you as your Highness.
Nop we have to listen the persian girl name guySeriously, you need to grow up, so many of your reposts are such utter bollocks. PM met Rothschilds as they are bankers, same day he met 4 other banking institutions when he was in London. You pollute many threads with utter drivel
Shabash Yasser Sahib.....Seriously, you need to grow up, so many of your reposts are such utter bollocks. PM met Rothschilds as they are bankers, same day he met 4 other banking institutions when he was in London. You pollute many threads with utter drivel
Shabash Yasser Sahib.....
i remember their troll moment when houthis were gaining and they were trolling the pact without any reason .So boring now, really, people are fed up of you