Oldenwisdom...قول بزرگ
Trusted Member
The question was how much fun it makes to be the Jury, the judge and the witness?
What are you measuring against... may be I don't get as much pleasure as the other guy...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The question was how much fun it makes to be the Jury, the judge and the witness?
What are you measuring against... may be I don't get as much pleasure as the other guy...
One faction of Yemen, you support the khat addict's, supported by Iran
Boy, you confused or what?Entirely based on how you pride yourself in 'triggering' others for fun and deliver sermons of hellfire and brimstone upon those who dare to disagree.
It would be unfair to term it as modern wisdom that such behaviour has been condemned by all religions and cultures.
And those are too many.have few and far between posts...
And those are too many.
The very first question was whether you are done was countered with the notion that you just started.Boy, you confused or what?
How did you conflate the two?
Disagree all you want ... and I didn't quote you... something obviously unsettled you...
Last, I don't deliver sermons of hellfire or brimstone. You want to make a point quote me...
second, I have few and far between posts... you stand unmatched in spamming threads for fun... how much did mu post bother you?
Hence i used 'would' and left it as such.Is that you being the judge and the jury... now don't you undo what you were just preaching
Huh?The very first question was whether you are done was countered with the notion that you just started.
I wish you all the good luck as the ray of hope for the whole nation...Quite a few post bothered me but not as much as the Avatar name oldenwisdom, why? because old people with their olderwisdom have ruled Pakistan and look where it has brought us.
And, you're a revolutionary now?Unless and until a cultural revolution takes place, all these holy unholy wars and stories of morality and ethics are worthless.
Hmm...Hence i used 'would' and left it as such.
Huh?
Come again with that... didn't quite deliver...
Luck is good but need more sacrifice. How about an yearly subscription of Khumms and pledge of the first-born?I wish you all the good luck as the ray of hope for the whole nation...
Take what's your with a stride
Absolutely.And, you're a revolutionary now?
Perhaps worthwhile for those who've found their calling as you wait for yours