Military retired officers getting civilians jobs

View attachment 21987

I am not sure what can be a good title. However, I am just making this thread to emphasize that the Amry doesn't use just 6% of our budget.
There’s nothing wrong with hiring veterans…provided that they are competent and not just being handed the job under any preferential treatment.

"

The desired quota is apart from the existing 10% quota for officers of the armed forces​

"
This is the actual problem - because first it was we need x and everyone was ok with x. Now its X, plus Y and Z… and whatever is left for you commoners … we’ll take a little off that. Just be glad we give you anything at all SLAVE!

ya mulk bhi inka is keh raqbay bhi in keh toh bhai naukri kyon kissi bloody civilian ko milay!

Pakistan Army has a country and not vice versa
do you see an end to this occupation of wardi? if yes how? i understand this fraud sham corruption based "economy" is not sustainable and one incident can result in civil war! i dont think peaceul revolution can end this occupation!

do you see an end to this occupation of wardi? if yes how? i understand this fraud sham corruption based "economy" is not sustainable and one incident can result in civil war! i dont think peaceul revolution can end this occupation!
The world needs to support the people of Pakistan not a organisation

Why does NADRA need an intelligence officer?

There’s nothing wrong with hiring veterans…provided that they are competent and not just being handed the job under any preferential treatment.
expected better from you!

Why does NADRA need an intelligence officer?
next time when faujis record p0rn intel boys will verify the video and provide id card number of involved!

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back