AViet
Trusted Member
I admire them.
Hopefully, Hanoi can be like Pyongyang in next 50 - 100 years.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I admire them.
Hopefully, Hanoi can be like Pyongyang in next 50 - 100 years.
I'd rather live in a police state like North Korea or even Nazi Germany, i.e. a highly organized, disciplined society, than a primitive, filthy and chaotic "democratic" country.What exactly do you admire about North Korea? The police state? The Potemkin Village that is Pyongyang?
That they allowed this Russian to film in North Korea makes the whole video suspect.
LOL.I'd rather live in a police state like North Korea or even Nazi Germany, i.e. a highly organized, disciplined society, than a primitive, filthy and chaotic "democratic" country.
It is bizzare because Indian in the past loved both Nazi Germany and Stalin. Now there is even Indian politician named Stalin.LOL.
Even though what you're saying is a fact, it will draw a barrage of attacks from many Indians.
To be honest, most parts of North Korea remain very poor. The side they present to the media and the public is always polished and attractive.
However, even in the poorest areas of North Korea, the surroundings are far cleaner and tidier than in New Delhi or Mumbai, and public order is excellent.