Modi, Learn Foreign Policy From Pakistan, Dancing & Medals Won’t Save You! RETD Indian Gen

If Pakistani politican said anything similar abt the generals, they would end up at Adiala Jail within a day..
Lols Indian Gen telling something about Modi and foriegn policy.....Listen first then post.
 
Lols Indian Gen telling something about Modi and foriegn policy.....Listen first then post.

Well, as I have said here before, India does have more freedom of speech than Pakistan has. It is what it is. Give credit where it is due. However, the Indian higher judiciary doesn't rise up to the real issues like the Babri Masjid or the revocation of Kashmir's Special Status. It is a mixed bag in India but I'd still grudgedly admit---better than Pakistan.

BTW, I don't mind the current stringent 'hybrid' system in Pakistan. If the most brutal form of State Control like North Korea is finding its feet then surely Pakistan too can. But that's' for another debate, I guess.
 
BTW, I don't mind the current stringent 'hybrid' system in Pakistan.


I think it's easier for me and you from the outside to understand why this might be the least worst option

Ultimately you need stability and peace to develop your political systems however Pakistan is never ever had this, unless you are Iran USA China Russia then you are a price taker in global flux and chaos, therefore you can't embedding a bad democracy which is a 20 year project


India really doesn't allow any criticism of Modi, only now when facing the fruit's of strategic implosion people have to speak, otherwise they use the "even Pakistan...." as a snide, the time for criticism was the last 10 years
 
Dancing is an integral part of Indian culture. Some people on first contact with Indians do request them to dance in a choreographed manner.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back
Top