• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

New Power Plant for JF-17 Thunder - News, Updates & Discussions

silicon0000

Mar 1, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
JF thunder never used on feb 19th brah……Khuda na karay JF thunder ever gets used in anger, cuz it’s not a good thing for us brah.

And I no poodle either. Irani's totally know what to do militarily……why can’t we figure it out?

The day we start doing what these irani’s are doing, all on their own……I will believe we’ve made it.

PS the proof of dat goin be when we take back our Kashmir from dem Indians…….not because of religion, but because of our culture.

Buss!

You must be smoking really strong one.

Isn’t the reference CCTV? The design may not be exactly what is shown, but why announce a “J-31B” if it’s not a real project.

Agreed to the extent that there might be J-31B - an improved version, but I still say that pic needs to be ignored.

FuturePAF

Think Tank Analyst
Dec 17, 2014
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You must be smoking really strong one.

Agreed to the extent that there might be J-31B - an improved version, but I still say that pic needs to be ignored.
So you doubt side bays have been added? I agree that without moving the wheels outward to the wings, as on the Gripen E, there won’t be enough space where side bays could go, and a slight lengthening of the airframe . But it’s a realistic improvement, don’t you agree?

I think it comes down the engine. If we see an engine with a max thrust of 120 kn, it becomes more likely.

Last edited:
Reactions: HRK

silicon0000

Mar 1, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
So you doubt side bays have been added? I agree that without moving the wheels outward to the wings, as on the Gripen E, there won’t be enough space where side bays could go. But it’s a realistic improvement, don’t you agree?

No I am not saying about side bays or any other improvement.

Improvement with time is logical thing and it must be there, whether it's side bays or any other improvement.

I am just saying don't extract any info from that particular pic. It will mislead.

Users who are viewing this thread