New Power Plant for JF-17 Thunder - News, Updates & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
After all, a brainless yo*thia. Read my comment again several times. Maybe you will succeed in comprehending this simple and plain one-liner.

You have zero answers and zero solutions.

Just like your leaders are running the country, similarly are you suggesting nonsense. The apple doesn't fall from the tree.

Let's install auntie's engine in JF-17. Awesome idea.

What will JF thunder do against India? Or what will su-30 or rafale do against us?

What have 1000 F-15/EF-2000/Tornado and F-16 raids done against Houthis?

What have 1000 scalp attacks done against Syria or Hezbollah?

Nothing!

Sweet fukk all……
You seem to be in need of urgent help from mental doctor.

Just like your leaders are running the country, similarly are you suggesting nonsense. The apple doesn't fall from the tree.

You missed it again, dude. Let me help you.

It's an isolated, small scale, proof of concept system. Only a brainless idiot would try to fit it in its current form in a JF-17 Thunder.

Just wondering who the heck made you an Elite Member? That's a disgrace for otherwise a nice forum.

You missed it again, dude. Let me help you.

It's an isolated, small scale, proof of concept system. Only a brainless idiot would try to fit it in its current form in a JF-17 Thunder.

Say that instead of being cryptic like Ishaq Dar.

Just wondering who the heck made you an Elite Member? That's a disgrace for otherwise a nice forum.

Of course. Let's all follow your dictation. This forum isn't the Noora government of Pakistan where people are rewarded based on corruption.

I have been on this forum longer than probably your entire existence. Just so that you know.

Last edited:
Would have loved to see a JF-17 powered by RD-93MA/WS-13 in clean configuration at an airshow.

Sorry to burst the bubble. But this project of father-daughter duo has been discussed and debunked in another threads few months back. They are not making any engine in their garage.
LoL, if you can't even build engine then how will you eliminate such subtle and intricate issue .
What a joke, this chest beating over nothing burger
Contrails cause maximum 10-20mW/m2 increased radiation , but natural solar radiation already is 1360W/m2.
That's 1360*(50 to 100)
times... compare to contrails.

Their project is just chasing fool's gold .
Hi,
LoL,
First of all , there is no solution to it. Unless these people are making some kind of sci fi thrusters which don't burn fuel---

Why don't you go and read how contrails are formed. These people don't even have high altitude test facility for any experimentation.---

Sorry to burst the bubble. But this project of father-daughter duo has been discussed in another threads few months back. They are not making any engine in their garage.

Their project is just chasing fool's gold .

It is only a handful that are mentioning and taking the garage engine project seriously.

Let's get back to topic. The new engine for JF-17 will be Chinese. Pakistan will be ditching the Russian engine as that only makes sense. The Chinese have made enormous strides in the engine department. Pakistan is set to benefit.

what a rant. love your assumptions, did u get up on the wrong side of the bed.
between i am an inventor with a top tech company, with bachelors in engineering and a grad from harvard business school..

i “CAN” eat people like you for lunch if i want to, but i will let you go, since rants has no place, it looks stupid, and underminds your intellect.

All i know she made an effort in a place like pakistan.
Good you cleared what she made, but minus rant next time to have a meaningful dialogue..
You're inventor only on your utopia land and what's the proofs that you are inventor lol 😆 😂 🤣

We should power Indian missiles with this engine. Modi can also use these engines for his plane.
If reliable enough we should use them in our cruise missiles, you want to Pakistan always depends on foreign engines for cruise missiles?

If reliable enough we should use them in our cruise missiles, you want to Pakistan always depends on foreign engines for cruise missiles?

So why don't you do it instead of throwing one-liners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back