NFL -- USA

You gotta be kidding me, eh?
View attachment 217800

Thee Browns are 3-1 and 1st place AND before GTA6 is released. 😦

Raiders too with a 3-0 record maybe the apocalypse is near?
Aaron Rodgers is so washed up. I don't know why the Steelers took him. Even on this ranking list he is near the bottom.

 
Aaron Rodgers is so washed up. I don't know why the Steelers took him. Even on this ranking list he is near the bottom.

He looked awful last year too but they signed him to that contract. What QB's could Steelers have gotten during offseason?
 
Aaron Rodgers is so washed up. I don't know why the Steelers took him. Even on this ranking list he is near the bottom.

Lions' Jared Goff should be in the first tier, not ranked eleventh.

 
Aaron Rodgers is so washed up. I don't know why the Steelers took him. Even on this ranking list he is near the bottom.

Don't get me started. By all rights, Pittsburgh should have lost last Sunday to the Bengals. It was their defense who won the game for them. Receivers couldn't hold on to the ball when they needed to.

And when they needed to run like they had warrants? Nope, trip over their own feet.

In the Cleveland game; Cleveland scores a FG with 10 seconds left.

FML.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back
Top