NFL -- USA

Falcons look dangerous and don't overlook the jaguars
The Falcons offense is no doubt legit...... if Penix has all his weapons and playing in optimal conditions a.k.a good weather or dome. They remind me of Dolphins two years ago when Tua, Hill, Waddle and RB Achane were healthy and scoring at will.

In a dome they can very likely take on the 49ers, Chiefs and keep up with Bears offense.
 
The San Francisco 49ers hold an all-time away record of 12–16 (regular season and playoffs) playing in Seattle against the Seattle Seahawks.
SSeahawks favoured by 3 points this coming Sunday.
I think 49ers steal this win. Chargers defense did a good job against that offense problem was Chargers offense turnovers giving poor defense short field to defend. I think 9ers defense will give Darnold the yips/interceptions.
 
The Falcons offense is no doubt legit...... if Penix has all his weapons and playing in optimal conditions a.k.a good weather or dome. They remind me of Dolphins two years ago when Tua, Hill, Waddle and RB Achane were healthy and scoring at will.

In a dome they can very likely take on the 49ers, Chiefs and keep up with Bears offense.
Penix needs to improve his short passing game. Otherwise I agree with you.
 
A pretty good NFL promo of a game between the 49ers & RAMS from a game played in Melbourne (Australia) - a couple of weeks back.

The backdrop is similar to the TV Show 'Friday Night Lights' and is also narrated by Kyle Chandler, who played the character of Coach Eric Taylor.

Clear Eyes.jpg

​
 
Although I was a fan during my teens, I no longer understand this sport, now that I am in my 40s. But I want to be part of the conversation. Hope to see Joe Montana win his fifth Super Bowl in 2027.

😝
Joe Montana to Jerry Rice.. super classic
 
Eagles have changed OCs on a yearly basis which is not good.

I believe the eagles have had a new OC every year for the past 5 years. Certainly not good.

Of course it doesn't that in the last two games the birds have suffered a lot of injuries. Among them being their best wide receiver, running back, O lineman and corner

A lot of second stringers we're playing in the game against the Rams

But even in that situation, they still held the Rams to minimal points until the end of the fourth quarter, where they choked the win away
 
Last edited:
I believe the eagles have had a new OC every year for the past 5 years. Certainly not good.

Of course it doesn't that in the last two games the birds have suffered a lot of injuries. Among them being their best wide receiver, running back, O lineman and corner

A lot of second stringers we're playing in the game against the Rams

But even in that situation, they still held the Rams to minimal points until the end of the fourth quarter, where they choked the win away
That was a tough one to lose 😕
 
Is TB not super classic? He is generally assumed to be one of the best QBs, is he not?

Well compared to Joe Montana he wasn't. I mean he was a good quarterback don't get me wrong, but not on the same level as Joe Montana
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back
Top