'No work, no pay,' Samsung warns striking Indian workers as dispute escalates

300 US dollars a month is a low salary for Tamil Nadu that has GDP per capita of over 4000 US dollars. This is roughly 50% more than all Indian average and Tamil Nadu is one of the wealthiest states in India.

@Nilgiri - Are you able to explain what seems like a really low wage for this kind of work in this state?

Depends upon where they have to stay. Too close to Chennai then this is a problem.

The official figure, not some unverifiable anecdotal account

The Chinese pay 20RMB per hour for workers. Chinese per capita GDP is like 5 times that of India by the way.

At this point you should simply don't comment on workers wage in India like even a school bus driver in my state makes more than 3000 RMB.

The Chinese pay 20RMB per hour for workers. Chinese per capita GDP is like 5 times that of India by the way.

At this point you should simply don't comment on workers wage in India like even a school bus driver in my state makes more than 3000 RMB.
Don't live in the past, this is the latest. how about you India's?
And this is after free meals and accommodation and before yearly bonus and all other benefits.

The indians are celebrating for apple moving jobs to India knowing they will exploit you to the fullest. 😂

And working in those foreign factories is considered one of the best jobs in India while one of the worst jobs in China, you can't find any jobs worse that that in China.

The average yearly wages for a manufacturing worker in china is 97 thousand yuan in 2022 around 14 thousand US dollars. These guys really want to work for foxconn haha good luck dude they pay you like a slave.

I really want to know. Why do all sects of Chinese hate British India.🤔

CCP fans look down on Indians. Democratic China also looks down on Indians. 😂

This shit is too funny.indians really think apple will give them a high paying job knowing it will be a third of what a Chinese worker at foxconn makes. Hahahahaha those jobs are only for poor people from rural places. That's why I don't mind apple moving production to India let them work like a slave while apples take all the profits.

Don't live in the past, this is the latest. how about you India's?
And this is after free meals and accommodation and before yearly bonus and all other benefits.
Past like 1 year ago?
Your link is not Foxconn by the way, it's some other apple supplier.

Im laughing my ass off at this Indian dude. Please sign up at foxconn I'm sure they will pay you well don't forget to go on strike like those Samsung workers when things don't go your way.

It's not about Chinese workers being paid more, it's about the fact that you should stand with the workers, not the capitalists.

Even if this incident was between Indian workers and Chinese companies, I would support the workers unconditionally. I would prioritize class attributes before state attributes. It is inherently right to fight for the legal rights of vulnerable groups.

If you are not a capitalist, then your behavior not only backstabs your nation, but also your class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back