NRIs moving from the US to India: How much salary to expect

Active and passive racism an indian origin faces in day to day life are part of american dream.
So casteism, regionalism, lingualism is A-Okay. But only racism is baaaad?

When Kannadiga auto drivers tell you to get lost from Bangalore, its A-Okay but only if some weird white loser tells you to go back to your country, that is the problem. Right?

Astronomical medical bills are just meh..!
Not at all an issue in Canada or Australia.
USA sure. But then thats why you work for American employer but do not live in America.

You are more likely to go bankrupt in India due to medical cost because insurance industry has not much of a regulation. Australia for instance has excellent private and public healthcare backed with an equally impressive regulated insurance industry.

For him US cities full of homeless junkies & immigrant, criminals who break into stores without worrying about consequences are heaven on earth..
Really?
There are no homeless in India? And there is excellent storm drains in India? Bridges absolutely never fall in India, right?

There are absolutely no crimes in India. Traffic is so well organised? Right?

LOL!

So casteism, regionalism, lingualism is A-Okay. But only racism is baaaad?

When Kannadiga auto drivers tell you to get lost from Bangalore, its A-Okay but only if some weird white loser tells you to go back to your country, that is the problem. Right?

Not at all an issue in Canada or Australia.
USA sure. But then thats why you work for American employer but do not live in America.

You are more likely to go bankrupt in India due to medical cost because insurance industry has not much of a regulation. Australia for instance has excellent private and public healthcare backed with an equally impressive regulated insurance industry.

Really?
There are no homeless in India? And there is excellent storm drains in India? Bridges absolutely never fall in India, right?

There are absolutely no crimes in India. Traffic is so well organised? Right?

LOL!
Please do us a favor ! Never ever come to india.

Please do us a favor ! Never ever come to india.
What makes you think I am ever going to settle in India?

In fact my entire argument is only this : Buying real estate in India is foolish because Indian real estate and infra sucks really bad and have very little value for the inflated prices that are so much prevelent in India.

Anyone with even half way decent money (like 2-3 million) is finding a way out of India or at the very least trying to settle his or her kids abroad.

Do not believe me? Look at emigration numbers of India.

What makes you think I am ever going to settle in India?

In fact my entire argument is only this : Buying real estate in India is foolish because Indian real estate and infra sucks really bad and have very little value for the inflated prices that are so much prevelent in India.

Anyone with even half way decent money (like 2-3 million) is finding a way out of India or at the very least trying to settle his or her kids abroad.

Do not believe me? Look at emigration numbers of India.
Good! Less crowded here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back