OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT on Defence.pk Closure

Status
Not open for further replies.
---------------------------

oh, most importantly.

I do hope everyone is safe.

where's the Delete option? @Hyde
Been blessed with close friends who are Jatt Sikhs. Two absolutely gorgeous ladies too, of slightly different vintages.

One thing common to all of them is no fear, and never backing down.

Agar bol diya, to bol diya.

Cheers, Doc

Been blessed with close friends who are Jatt Sikhs. Two absolutely gorgeous ladies too, of slightly different vintages.

Cheers, Doc
Vindu Sir, 9/10 times deleting a post is not because of fear but because you think it's cringe, inappropriate, off-topic, etc, etc

Vindu Sir, 9/10 times deleting a post is not because of fear but because you think it's cringe, inappropriate, off-topic, etc, etc
Wo aap ab WhatsApp pe kar sakte ho.

Then (like here) it leaves a trail that you deleted something.

And curiosity follows.

Cheers, Doc

Cheers, Doc
heh, I was with a jutt sikhni (mona dad, not all turbin'd)

BC.. in se panga ni lene ka.. I'd much rather take my chances shouting blasphemous slogans in front of a bhawalpur (wahhabalpur) madrassa than mess with a jutt sikhni.

good thing aap game se retired ho.

Official Announcement:
Past few weeks have been quite challenging and stressful for the forum management and moderation team. All a lot of rumors, gossips are roaming around different circles, spewing venom and hate against institutions of Pakistan. We hope that this official announcement will put those rumors to rest.
A month ago, an Anti-Pakistan content was posted on Defence.pk, making false accusations on the instructions of foreign elements. The content was deleted and the user was banned, but not without a delay. Forum links were spread on social media and the story ultimately caught the eye of mainstream media. Carrying on its legacy, Pakistan Defence Forum cooperated with the authorities conducting the investigation and The issue has been resolved peacefully for the forum administration.
This event brought undue stress on the Forum Management and Moderation team, thus after careful consideration and heavy heart, it was decided to close the original forum - Defence.pk and part ways with it.
The Defence.pk as we once knew is gone, it is no longer with the previous team, thus members are urged not to continue with the site anymore, this includes social media platforms.

What's for the future:
We can't beat around the bush again and again. It has been made loud and clear to everyone that we do not support the suppression of speech but there is zero tolerance for hate against Pakistan or its institutions. There must be an understanding on what is criticism and what is hate or insults. You are responsible for what you post or share on this forum.

With this, we hope Pakistan Defence Forum will continue its legacy of being the most authoritative platform on Pakistan Defence Forces and stands for it.
Pakistan Zindabad.
Regards

P.S : this is not a Q&A thread. we have shared what we could

Is the old forum dead ? Your statement is vague
The Defence.pk as we once knew is gone, it is no longer with the previous team
I understand if you cannot answer this

heh, I was with a jutt sikhni (mona dad, not all turbin'd)

BC.. in se panga ni lene ka.. I'd much rather take my chances shouting blasphemous slogans in front of a bhawalpur (wahhabalpur) madrassa than mess with a jutt sikhni.

good thing aap game se retired ho.
My favourite girls after Parsi girls.

Cheers, Doc

Guys why do you start gossiping in every thread. This is an announcement thread. Please use other threads in Members club for such discussion.

I am going to close this thread

Guys why do you start gossiping in every thread. This is an announcement thread. Please use other threads in Members club for such discussion.

I am going to close this thread
I thought i had locked the threads in announcement section……
Everyone completely ignored the last line of the statement

P.S : this is not a Q&A thread. we have shared what we could

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back