On Modis Visit Whitehouse Engages Pro-Khalistan Groups !

*Ahem* did Pakistan get bailout yet? And what is the number of bailout?

For the record, NO one need to do anything to beat Pakistan. They do it themself.
Oops ! 🤫
They can't comprehend the situation they are in! They have no idea what going to happen if they continue to be on bailout after bailout cycle

I am saying after making a huge fuss the last twenty years about de-hyphenating from Pakistan to the west, you will miss those days and prefer to have Pakistan as your chief enemy, NOT CHINA

Let me repeat, you cannot handle china so you will find any diversion, including Maldives 😂

Oops ! 🤫
They can't comprehend the situation they are in! They have no idea what going to happen if they continue to be on bailout after bailout cycle
Look at the topic and then what you Indians are obsessed with.
No Pakistani farmer is known to swing from trees and no Pakistani soldier has gone on social media complaining of belly half full
Neither we have a Manipure cut off from rest of the country and Pakistanis are nowhere in the race where escape India are now just next to Mexicans for being the numerous aliens in America.

Little more than countries where they don't have factories, I would think? I have noticed that huge number of Pakistani members on PDF don't live in Pakistan. I see why.
Admittedly I do live outside Pakistan but generally we are no where near escape Indians who are on their way to gold to exceed illegal Mexicans in USA .

Screenshot_20240921_214315_Chrome.jpg

Oops ! 🤫
This is nothing to do with the thread, you know

You would think.... India is so much bigger and stronger than Pak that they can take a bit of scrutiny

Alas small people

Continue to rehyphenate yourself to Pakistan, you are doing this all by yourself

WhatsApp_Image_2022-01-26_at_3_1-1200x960.jpeg

WhatsApp_Image_2022-01-26_at_3_2-1200x960.jpeg

mixcollage-15-aug-2024-12-12-pm-4581-1723704159.jpg

e2f8c119707bf113ad68427f8aac29e9ca398.jpg

Tiranga-Yatra-2.jpg

Lt-Governor-Sh-Manoj-Sinha-flagged-off-Tiranga-Yatra-in-Srinagar-10-e1723457885763.jpg

Vijay Vishw Tiranga Pyaara,
Jhanda Ooncha rahe hamara!

These are barely 10 people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back