• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Operation Azm-e-Istehkam | آپریشن عزم استحکام

PakAl

Sep 27, 2007
I can assure you, there was ZERO terrorism during first Taliban government of late 90s. Are you old enough to remember that? I am witness to both 80s and 90s. Terrorism only started in all its ugly manifestation when Afghanistan was under American/NATO occupation, so who do you blame that for?

The Usa left Afghanistan with a
more extreme ideology than the militants of Alqaida. Today Taliban has officially banned many minor extremist sects, and declared Sunni Hanafi Islam as its official state religion, they have also given rights to minority shias but not the extremist sect which is famous in certain Muslim nations due to petrodollars.

It's possible leadership of these organisations are cia/mossad agents, this is why during usa time terrorism increased and after usa left its still there. Who has the usa been fighting for 20 years and where did ISIS come from? They are certainly heavily trained fighters.

For 20 years Pakistan army and leadership have been supporting usa with supplies during this war, they kidnapped many Pakistani citizens for usa, 1000s of usa agents and blackwater were allowed to come to Pakistan. Where have they all gone? Raymond Davis was still here but our intelligence agencies helped him escape, he was in contact with militant leaders in Pakistan. Afghans militants consider this as betrayal and declare Pakistan as usa client state, that's another reason for increase in terrorism.

harpy1

SpeedLimited
Dec 16, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I'm confused is this a civil war within your country between your own citizens or is this outsider like Afghans
If it's Outsiders what are their demands

More importantly why are they killing Chinese workers

What is this terrorism.in Pakistan about

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I'm confused is this a civil war within your country between your own citizens or is this outsider like Afghans
If it's Outsiders what are their demands

More importantly why are they killing Chinese workers

What is this terrorism.in Pakistan about

Afghan or Afghan wannabes

They want parts of KP province, after the fall of afghan Republic and kicking out of US, NATO and India, this is the fall out

Taliban don't want to deal with them because they are similar ideologies and want Pakistan to negotiate, but Pakistan can't negotiate with any people making claims in sovereign Pakistan

To deal with this China turned up on the LAC to pincer India, so it remained quiet, thus giving Pakistan time to deal with the Afghans

Don't worry India is next Kashmir and Muslim areas of india

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Not convinced about any issues in India similar to this .
India operate differently

Kashmir, Manipur, khalistan, and hundreds of millions of unrepresented minorities and a hindutva extremist state and government

You need to open your eyes

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

AZADPAKISTAN2009

Elite Member
Sep 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Drama Bazi

Azm-e-Shehenshah
Azam-e Badshah Salamat

Azm-e -LONDON plan

Azm-e-Vigo Riders
Azm-e -election riging
Azm-e-form47

Free the political prisoners in Pakistan
Free the women and elderly political prisoners
Stop Abusing the Judges who are on right side of Justice

Correct the Election to allow winners to Lead nation

Stop expecting us to believe none sense like Azm this or Azm that

Every Pakistani on planet now knows your game !!!

No one is interested in your Azm and Azm that ....

We are FED up

You have f us over by going into Afghan war in 1970's and now you are still clinging on to power

AZAM-E - PEECHA CHOR DO !! AWAM KA

Last edited:

RealNapster

May 6, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Well I can't go 22 pages. Can someone just tell me how many Pashtoon and Baloch "terrorists" were killed till date in this new upgraded version of Khyber-1 ?

AZADPAKISTAN2009

Elite Member
Sep 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Azm-e-video Bazi

Reh gai

I don't support any action like Azam-e-astehkam etc because it is not approved by Pakistan (the people) or KPK

You don't have any authorization to launch any none sense Operation , becasue the people don't follow you

Hakikat ve Hikmet

Think Tank Analyst
Nov 14, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Well I can't go 22 pages. Can someone just tell me how many Pashtoon and Baloch "terrorists" were killed till date in this new upgraded version of Khyber-1 ?
My gut feelings it's not about some lowly terrorists. It's a part of the indigenous "Great Game" of the Pak Deep State set for Afganistan employing the Turkish battle-proven maestro tactics of the asymmetric warfare via the robotic means. Now, how it can get the support of both the USA and China with a tacit nod from Russia is yet to be seen for it requires a Houdini-class mesmerizing act of hypnosis....

Afganistan is like that proverbial candy from Delhi! Whoever tastes it regrets, and whoever doesn't taste it also regrets. Better to taste it and regret...

Last edited:

Signalian

Think Tank
Aug 18, 2015
Taliban Party ko phir chul hui hay.

New conspiracy theory should be that this operation will be against Youthias :D

In response, PTI, Jamiat-e-Ulema Islam Fazl (JUI-F), Awami National Party (ANP), and others voiced concerns over the new military operation, demanding that parliament must be taken into confidence before taking any such decision and that they opposed the operation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest