Operation Ghazab Lil Haq (Pakistan - Afghanistan War)

Only a miracle...such as directly targeting the TTA leadership (or nuclear) will save us.

You know which miracle that would be ?

It would be, army leadership finally realizing that PTI , its leadership, its workers are not a threat, and that it have no role in politics, and just stick to their job description that is securing Pakistans border and state overall.

That miracle we are hoping will happen. Because currently it seems establishment have time for Qatar, KSA, political engineering, anti-PTI campaign , new provinces, pppukatiom reduction and what not... but not for ensuring safety of its citizens.
 
I'll take this bet. Please institute this academic experiment, posthaste. If all our problems are not solved by this, I owe you a coke.
Deal. I'll add 'Solve All Problems' to the project objectives and 'Collect Coke' as the success metric.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top