Operation Ghazab Lil Haq (Pakistan - Afghanistan War)

Everybody including our rulers, Nawaz Sharif PM said the same. Before 911 Pakistan used to say no border between Pakistan and Afghanistan, Hum bhai hei. PDF members parroted the same.
Look, prior to 9/11 - I doubt many even cared.

This all started post 9/11.

And i'm sorry, I really don't give 2-sh!ts about our Leaders - be that N. Sharif or the Taliban's new fanbase in the form of PTI.

I was merely asking who these PDF retar...I mean Members were who said that the Afghans are our Brothers and all that crap.
 
Look, prior to 9/11 - I doubt many even cared.

This all started post 9/11.

And i'm sorry, I really don't give 2-sh!ts about our Leaders - be that N. Sharif or the Taliban's new fanbase in the form of PTI.

I was merely asking who these PDF retar...I mean Members were who said that the Afghans are our Brothers and all that crap.

Since the refugees and afghan influx started in the 80s there was a sharp decline in Pakistan.

Nobody could figure this out. There was no social media, there were no terrorism and drug statistics keeping a count on afghan activities.

The media were full of boomers who could barely read and write.

There was no state narrative on these issues and no awareness.

They destroyed the fabric of our society. Bastardized our values.

This border needs to remain closed for the forseeable. Look at the quantity of illegals and drugs they are finding when the border is closed. Imagine when it opens. The trade and relations with Afghanistan is not worth it.
 
Last edited:
Fajr-i Hindustan: done (against Mushrikin)

Fajr-i Yemen: on-going (against Munafikin)

Fajr-i Afganistan: TBD (against Murtedin)

*The Sheyatin (=Mushrikin=Munafikin=Murtedin) are all about Bad-i Isha (for Jahannam = darkness); the Muslimin are all about Bad-i Fajr (for Jannat = light).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back
Top