PAF ACM Babar Sidhu Granted Extension In View Of The Current Regional Security Environment

Ssshhh .. you are ok to discuss exact ranges of the PL-15 and frequency modulation in different modes for its seeker along with exact locations of Hq-9B systems and warhead storages at bases

BUT

DO THE F not discuss lidars - bcaz unless eyou shut dis mobail off or eyuse dubal vee pee en .. ennu send the vigos tay aajensian then things go very bad.
The thing that surprises me is the lack of self-awareness, and I'm not talking about the corrupt practices. Rather, the lack of self-awareness in the age gap between the very top and the next cadres across every public institution, be it military or civilian or legal.

The political parties and judiciary are run by geriatric committees, and the armed forces seem to be getting there too. When you extend enough chiefs over a long period of time, you will end up with a growing age gap. I'm amazed that the younger guns in the parties aren't annoyed at this fact. I get it, they're elites and benefit from the corrupt system, but still man, don't you want the authority and power?

The whole world was surprised when Putin was choosen to be President and lead Russia which was a declining and weak power .ore than two decades ago.

He was a very young part of the Soviet Politburo and Now his appointment does make sense.

The thing that surprises me is the lack of self-awareness, and I'm not talking about the corrupt practices. Rather, the lack of self-awareness in the age gap between the very top and the next cadres across every public institution, be it military or civilian or legal.

The political parties and judiciary are run by geriatric committees, and the armed forces seem to be getting there too. When you extend enough chiefs over a long period of time, you will end up with a growing age gap. I'm amazed that the younger guns in the parties aren't annoyed at this fact. I get it, they're elites and benefit from the corrupt system, but still man, don't you want the authority and power?
I’ll leave it to the most depressing of observations/testimonies - most in uniform are now doing JUST THEIR JOB.

Not duty, not patriotism, not spirit - just their job because they need to make a living too.

tbh...now I'm just curious to see if he'll try becoming the next President of Pakistan. You got this far, why not take it all the way.

Following are key extensions & postings on the cards.
  • COAS - extension
  • CJSC - extension​
  • DGISI - extension (Done)​
  • DGISI - posting (As Ambassador after retirement)​
  • CAF - extension (Done)​
  • CEC - Posting (As Ambassador after retirement)​

AND few domestic postings on key positions for upcoming retirements.

Last edited:
Ssshhh .. you are ok to discuss exact ranges of the PL-15 and frequency modulation in different modes for its seeker along with exact locations of Hq-9B systems and warhead storages at bases

BUT

DO THE F not discuss lidars - bcaz unless eyou shut dis mobail off or eyuse dubal vee pee en .. ennu send the vigos tay aajensian then things go very bad.
Just want to leave this here

"He is trying to forcibly implement a foreign training system at the Academy without due diligence and discussions on the merits of such a system"

"he is putting his confidants in the required places and is cleverly making efforts to merge PAC, KAMRA and AWC in NASTP; something which will destroy all these PAF institutions, built over years, for good."

"Most critically, throughout his tenure he has had no focus on ACE (Air power center of Excellence), the combat hub of PAF."

Apparently also accused of mostly nepotistic promotions to aid him in money laundering destroying any meritocracy in the air force which made it effective. And using air intelligence to monitor others.

He himself was apparently said to have lower flight hours compared to other candidates and struggled handling fighter maneuvers.

I don't how much of this is true but some allegations lined up well, like his brothers political meddling and the Kharian NASTP building.

• COAS - extension
  • CJSC - extension​

Theirs a spanner in the works related to the above.
This present dispensation is out of time

Just want to leave this here

"He is trying to forcibly implement a foreign training system at the Academy without due diligence and discussions on the merits of such a system"

"he is putting his confidants in the required places and is cleverly making efforts to merge PAC, KAMRA and AWC in NASTP; something which will destroy all these PAF institutions, built over years, for good."

"Most critically, throughout his tenure he has had no focus on ACE (Air power center of Excellence), the combat hub of PAF."

Apparently also accused of mostly nepotistic promotions to aid him in money laundering destroying any meritocracy in the air force which made it effective. And using air intelligence to monitor others.

He himself was apparently said to have lower flight hours compared to other candidates and struggled handling fighter maneuvers.

I don't how much of this is true but some allegations lined up well, like his brothers political meddling and the Kharian NASTP building.
Since Pakistanis have not created much fuss other than verbal or sheepish objections to it - I assume they either don’t believe these allegations in the majority or are ok with their institutions being torn down. I leave it to their wills.

Since Pakistanis have not created much fuss other than verbal or sheepish objections to it - I assume they either don’t believe these allegations in the majority or are ok with their institutions being torn down. I leave it to their wills.
It is like a patient dying due to multiple diseases. So, relatives cannot decide or have lost the will to save the patient as they are already surrounded by too many crises like illegal detention, inflation, crime, security, etc.

It is like a patient dying due to multiple diseases. So, relatives cannot decide or have lost the will to save the patient as they are already surrounded by too many crises like illegal detention, inflation, crime, security, etc.
It’s more a case of not being a nation - every Pakistani looks at the other with a frown and suspicion on the road - while walking etc.

Elders don’t expect Salam nor do youngsters give it - everyone is trying to avoid each other as they bump into one another as if wanting to repel and destroy the other if they could to get their 1m of personal space.

Such a collective of human beings could be bombed daily, killed, raped and looted - and they best they will do is try to weave their buttocks around the problem.

Maybe some will pick up guns and separate eventually - will do them good.

Regardless, it still has no bearing on whether the allegations on the current ACM are true or not - because no one truly cares or wants to do anything about it because either they hope “someone or Allah will change things” or “nothing will change”

It’s more a case of not being a nation - every Pakistani looks at the other with a frown and suspicion on the road - while walking etc.

Elders don’t expect Salam nor do youngsters give it - everyone is trying to avoid each other as they bump into one another as if wanting to repel and destroy the other if they could to get their 1m of personal space.

Such a collective of human beings could be bombed daily, killed, raped and looted - and they best they will do is try to weave their buttocks around the problem.

Maybe some will pick up guns and separate eventually - will do them good.

Regardless, it still has no bearing on whether the allegations on the current ACM are true or not - because no one truly cares or wants to do anything about it because either they hope “someone or Allah will change things” or “nothing will change”
In these situations, it's good to study the Seerah. One thing I noticed with the younger leaders of Aws and Khazraj was their awareness of alternatives to the status-quo tribal culture. The Jewish communities in Madina informed the Arabs about prophethood, scriptural traditions, and the idea of a 'Kingdom of God' (via their upcoming messiah). The younger generation saw value in those concepts and sought that 'kingdom' by seeking the Prophet (SAW).

The lesson (and hope) is that this forum could educate a future, would-be Pakistan Army chief about what it truly takes to build a powerful state, be it politically, economically, technologically, etc, and they carry those lessons when they reach the top.

• COAS - extension
  • CJSC - extension​

For stability and continuation of policy of current government this is imperative step for Pakistan in current situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back