PAF Smart Inductions

@Oscar
I guess these are all hybrid systems since some are of the opinion that we don't have fuel to fight a war. Lol
After surveying Pakistani situation - I think Attock has plenty of storage.

After surveying Pakistani situation - I think Attock has plenty of storage.
Have you returned back to work in Pakistan? How is has the experience been? Asking for all the aching hearts abroad.

No
And any experience recently has been “Zinda bhaag”

Patriotism at government jobs doesn't work in Pakistan. Likewise the urge to do something great and new for the country, stays an urge .

My first cousin was a nuclear engineer at Pakistan atomic commission in the 80s.

She joined with starry eyes, wanting to do "this and that" for Pakistan.
All she did was take files from one desk to another, and a sarkari naukri.
Got fed up in a few years. Paid back government of Pakistan the money they spent on her training.

Then immigrated to USA. Joined a research organization, and now has multiple patents to her name .
Even living off licensing fees of her invention patents , and not needing to work.

Someone who was this talented was going to waste in Pakistan atomic energy commission as wasn't doing anything except a government office job

Same is the story of thousands of very bright sparks who fall victim to the antiquated system, run by antique men with out of date mindset.

Last edited:
Patriotism at government jobs doesn't work in Pakistan. Likewise the urge to do something great and new for the country, stays an urge .

My first cousin was a nuclear engineer at Pakistan atomic commission in the 80s.

She joined with starry eyes, wanting to do "this and that" for Pakistan.
All she did was take files from one desk to another, and a sarkari naukri.
Got fed up in a few years. Paid back government of Pakistan the money they spent on her training.

Then immigrated to USA. Joined a research organization, and now has multiple patents to her name .
Even living off licensing fees of her invention patents , and not needing to work.

Someone who was this talented was going to waste in Pakistan atomic energy commission as wasn't doing anything except a government office job

Same is the story of thousands of very bright sparks who fall victim to the antiquated system, run by antique men with out of date mindset.
Let those antiques have their fiefdoms until its no more. And the rest can continue enjoying their Tim Hortons in whatever remains once the breakup and defanging is complete.

Considering the number of Times TTP has specifically attacked PAF bases and aircraft, maybe he has a point.

India has an advanced satellite network to spy on Pakistan.

People like BLA, TTP and others rely on information available online
But the people they get to carry out attacks are disaffected unemployed people. We need to close the weaknesses in our country to reduce the vulnerabilities. This miscreants are more akin to school shooters in the US, in the way that they can be anyone and the solution has to be a whole of society solution, hence politics the people believe is legitimate and acceptable.

But the people they get to carry out attacks are disaffected unemployed people. We need to close the weaknesses in our country to reduce the vulnerabilities. This miscreants are more akin to school shooters in the US, in the way that they can be anyone and the solution has to be a whole of society solution, hence politics the people believe is legitimate and acceptable.
Hardly school shooters - who btw also plan a little aren’t a good analogy

But in this case the situation is more of trained and equipped actors coordinated by external sources.

@Oscar
I guess these are all hybrid systems since some are of the opinion that we don't have fuel to fight a war. Lol

Those who are buying these were the one claiming they don't have fuel to operate them. Common man have no knowledge of these purchases and their operations.

These weapon sys should never have been highlighted....sidhu did it all wrong.

Now he has put them in the spot light n the enemy will try to take them out/ neutralize them using its proxies

Sometimes I wonder why is it that easy ?

Sometimes I wonder why is it that easy ?
Within Islamabad DHA there is a brand new area carved out of what were once green hills - all dusty now but its almost like an island fortress. With a golf course in the middle and large swaths of land around it meant for mansions - I think for some close friends to have it together.

Pretty Elite all of it.

And for the question you asked - no I don’t really have an idea

Hardly school shooters - who btw also plan a little aren’t a good analogy

But in this case the situation is more of trained and equipped actors coordinated by external sources.
Minus the foreign support, it’s guerrilla warfare for localized grievances. The ideology unites them with other miscreants, sure, but isn’t it more economic and a turf battle; smuggling routes and domination of a certain geography.

when the element of the foreign support comes in, it empowers them to think bigger and embrace a more irredentist aim, but isn’t it still perceived localized grievances by the “foot soldiers” carrying out the attacks?

Within Islamabad DHA there is a brand new area carved out of what were once green hills - all dusty now but its almost like an island fortress. With a golf course in the middle and large swaths of land around it meant for mansions - I think for some close friends to have it together.

Pretty Elite all of it.

And for the question you asked - no I don’t really have an idea

Ah. Golf .. reminds me of ........well... Not slavery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back